1.16 Pioneer League. Cool As A Moose, 388 Fore St, +1 207 774-4515. (sorry some of these references are for friends back in San Francisco) By asking their customers to leave reviews for all four locations and acting fast to manage their local listings, they've been able to appear on the first page of search results consistently for over 8 months. Mostly with the logo on it! We made a last minute decision to take a trip from the NYC area up to Portland to attend an event, and with Labor Day weekend traffic, we did not arrive until about 11:30PM at night with 3 exhausted kids. We live in Western. Vintage Cool as a Moose Kennebunkport Maine T Shirt Size Large Quality 100% heavy cotton ad vertisement by Vintage317Indy Ad vertisement from shop Vintage317Indy Vintage317Indy From shop Vintage317Indy. The Portland Maine shopping scene is lots of fun, with plenty of stores to visit. Lots of stuff, but you really have to like moose. Very clean store and super friendly staff :) Come prepared for cold (or plan to stop at L.L. Right on Main Street. Imore. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Cool Stuff and Accessible Entrance. 93% of travelers recommend this experience. Everything seems reasonably priced as far as souvenir shops go. Maine's largest city is Portland with 66,645 people. Top ways to experience Cool As A Moose and nearby attractions. Papyrus. Explore the neighborhood with our complimentary Canopy bikes and find dozens of unique shops, restaurants, galleries, and trails within a mile. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. We don't just stop at apparel . Baharat. HERMIE KIDS HOODED LONG SLEEVE PEI. Great shop for souvenirs at reasonable prices. The 40 acres of this 200-acre refuge that are open to the public provide a home for wild animals that have been injured, orphaned or kept as pets. Designer sun-glass brands including Oakley, Native, Maui Jim, Ray Ban, Coasta and Proof are all available in our store. . etc. Portland Observatory. Cool As A Moose, 388 Fore St, +1 207 774-4515. I would recommend this for a tourist who wishes to get Cape Cod themed items during their stay. Sea Bags. The location was very convenient to the Old Port area. The hotel's price/performance ratio is super high. January and February are the "dead of winter" months that bring a lot of snow and, often, bitter cold. Cool as a Moose . I am very satisfied with the service of the hotel! I'm so glad I went! Maine bag maker Sea Bags gives new life to old sails by hunting down fabric to cut, stitch, and sew fashionable totes. While demanding at times, the challenge and reward can . Cool as a Moose Map, Gift shop, Cumberland County, United States. At checkout we were mistakenly charged for a meal. No Website Listed. T-Shirts & Long Sleeves. Physical Address: 353 Water Street Augusta, ME 04333-0041. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. DiMillo's On the Water Restaurant, Long Wharf, Portland, Maine WEBSITE. Read more on Yelp, The first gift shop we visited didn't have postcards, so they recommended Cool As A Moose. $14.99. We don't just stop at apparel however we have a large selection of accessories . A popular hotel in Portland, Danforth Inn is also one of the highest rated. Cool As A Moose is a Maine-owned retail shop featuring quality apparel and fun gifts! Find popular and cheap hotels near Cool As A Moose in Portland with real guest reviews and ratings. Art. Cool As A Moose is located at 128 Maine St, Brunswick, ME 04011. There aren't many places in Brunswick that date back to my youth that I can say that I've been a fan of and someonemore, I'd like to give a shout out to the female employee who was working in the luggage section of the Maine Mall at 100 Maine Mall Rd, Portland, Maine on last Saturday morning, 7/13. Cool as a Moose is a clothing store in Cumberland County located on Fore Street. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. . Linda Bean Maine Lobster Cafe - Gate 10. Hotel front desk service is especially good. 7. Aroma360 needed a quick way to get all of their local search results synced and get their business profile ranking on search engines. Cool as a Moose sweatshirt- Bar Harbor, Maine $12 $60 Size: M cool as a moose stephanieprattt. . The Press Hotel, located on the corner of Exchange and Congress Streets in the Old Port District, features 110 thoughtfully appointed luxury guestrooms, including a Penthouse Suite with rooftop access and 360-degree views of the city; four private function rooms and is home to UNION, its 65-seat restaurant by Head Chef, Christian Bassett. Our room was great! . We were very comfortable in our deluxe waterview room for three nights. What Portland may lack in numbers, though . per adult. Take a frothing spin cycle of North Woods fun on the Kennebec and Dead Rivers. Then, my 5 year old started vomiting in the middle of the night and the front desk staff provided us with extra linens not once, but TWICE. Companies in Portland Metropolitan Area with revenue in $5.0-25M range. A fine retail jewelry store that has been owned in Portland for over 100 years. The hotel also has its own car that can take guests to places within a mile of the nearby area. . Rentals. We ran out of wipes for the 1 year old and the staff put our Uber CVS order in the room for us. 377 Fore St. 4th Floor, Portland, Maine 04101; 0 Review(s) google. Shirley's Hallmark. Cool As A Moose Inc in Brunswick, ME, (207) 373|9909, Buzzfile. Website. Contact Information. 364 Maine Mall Rd, South Portland, ME 04106. A group from Hunting ME, including (from left) Josh Leach, John Altman, William Altman and Rye Altman, head into the woods during the 2022 moose hunt in Aroostook County. The managers at this hotel dont seem to understand customer service. They had an amazing variety of gifts from Maine/Portland, and everything was fairly Read more on Yelp. Kids & Youth. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Best Buy Express - Gate 9. Since 1986, we've treated our customers to the very best service and merchandise in a friendly, fun, and professional atmosphere. There was total confusion on the hotels part to resolve. Very surprising but true. 1.15 Frontier League. Cool as a Moose is a gift shop in Cumberland County. Winter festivals abound, and there are a lot of opportunities to get outside and enjoy the winter stillness. Great rewards program and they can order in books if they are not currently stocked. Cool As A Moose T-Shirt | Courtesy of Cool As A Moose. It provides access from . Freeport, and Portland, and find us on Facebook. Not impressed with the service at all. Cool As A Moose. No Social Accounts Added. I purchased a hooded sweatshirt for a reasonable price this time around. 388 Fore St Stone's other business Artforms, a screen printing business founded in 1988 in Portland, ME, supplies Cool As A Moose with many of its this issue pr.business helped these businesses manage their online presence. If you travel to United States, visiting Portland is a good choice. Portland, The hotel is clean and has a great location! Stop in it's lots of fun. Kristin F. said: I'd like to give a shout out to the female employee who was working, Alexandra T. said: Okay so my boyfriend and I were super excited to come to L.L.Bean, Bobs Discount Furniture and Mattress Store, Joanne L. said: Yesterday was my first visit to Bob's, I had been in the "thinking", FIELD is a boutique floral studio based in Portland, Maine, established in 2013. Cool As A Moose Aug 2022 - Present 6 months. Great tee shirts and other gifts from Maine. COOL AS A MOOSE PORTLAND, Maine, US. Stonewall Kitchen, Middle St., Portland, Maine For over 35 years we have been The Original Moose Brand of Maine! Address1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102, USA, 229 Glasgow Rd, Burkesville, KY 42717, USA, 123 S Main St Suite A, Burkesville, KY 42717, USA, 618 E Landis Ave, Vineland, NJ 08360, USA, 735 E Landis Ave, Vineland, NJ 08360, USA, 745 E Landis Ave, Vineland, NJ 08360, USA, Boxwood & Ivy Antiques, Vintage And Treasures, 9087 Highland St, Mauricetown, NJ 08329, USA, 318 W Landis Ave, Vineland, NJ 08360, USA, 1143 S Orchard Rd, Vineland, NJ 08360, USA, 2120 Pennsylvania Ave, Millville, NJ 08332, USA, 3435 S Delsea Dr, Vineland, NJ 08360, USA. By asking their customers to leave reviews for all four locations and acting fast to manage their local listings, they've been able to appear on the first page of search results consistently for over 8 months. Situated along the waterfront of Portland, Maine, our hotel is within four blocks of downtown. Apparel is available for all ages from infants and toddlers to kids and adults including a large Life Is Good selection. 5. No reviews; Business details. 0 Review(s) Hunting ME's film . This is a review for department stores in Portland, ME: "The first gift shop we visited didn't have postcards, so they recommended Cool As A Moose. Posted on September 30, 2015 by Adam MacDonald. 96% of travelers recommend this experience. As a bonus, go sip samples of Maine spirits afterward at the nearby Wiggly Bridge Distillery. It reminds me of the 'Life is Good' shops, only with moose. Website (207) 772-1441. . I still have a favorite cap I bought there on that trip. Select your dates to find excellent deals on high-quality hotels. Baggage Claim. Adventurous Scavenger Hunt in Portland by Operation City Quest, Two Hour Lighthouse Bicycle Tour from South Portland-Mellow, 2 Hours | Portland Hidden Histories Walking Tour, 2 Hours | Portland Black History Walking Tour, Donut Tasting Walking Tour: Portlands Old Port. Designer sun-glass brands including Oakley, Native, Maui Jim, Ray Ban and Proof are all available in our store. Google Map Location. In recent years we have even begun to venture out, popping up in Provincetown, MA. Apparel is available for all ages from infants and toddlers to kids and adults. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Cool As A Moose of Portland, ME. Offers on things like tee-shirts etc with 2 for $25. 1.19 Pecos League. Unsynced Listings. Phone : 207-774-4515. Click to see all listings. Our rooftop bar features great views of the waterfront, and we offer a private dining room and event space for special functions. Cool as a Moose at 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102. 24 Exchange St Ste 215, Portland, ME 04101 The dry cleaning industry is incredibly competitive in the local market. We were pleasantly surprised with this hotel -- the kids slept in the bedroom and my husband and I slept on the pull-out couch in the living room area of the suite. 388 Fore St I go to the one in Portland once in a while, too. I can't wait to come here again.". If you spend +$75 you get a hand reusable cool as a moose bag." The room was clean and comfortable,the amenities were great-full kitchen, full-size fridge and microwave, stove, pots/pans, all the dishes, glassware and utensils you'd need. Been coming here since 1986 when it opened. I slept really well-didn't notice any noise from the street. My husband in particular enjoyed the freshly made omlets. Bus Tours. Claim this business. Historic Bar Harbor Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour Guide. Had to call the hotel again, no more than a week later. 240 Us Route 1 Unit C3, Falmouth, ME 04105. Lighthouse Bicycle Tour from South Portland-Three Hours and Four Lighthouses! Maybe it's time to become a Mainer for a season. Within 30 days of utilizing their Business Profile Pages as local landing pages, they saw 1st page results on Google and other search engines. VIsited their Brunswick store (which isn't on TripAdvisor). Really enjoyed my stay. doubling maine point; portland maine map; moose; maine winter; maine owls; maine hot air balloon; maine bald eagle; . Mailing Address: 41 State House Station Augusta, ME 04333-0041 Not worth the money they charge. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Spoke to the front desk manager at the time of checkout, called and spoke to Pat the front desk manager a few day later. An iconic front-desk "letterpress art wall" welcomes guests to its front desk and to its Inkwell lobby bar featuring hand crafted cocktails. No questions have been asked about this experience. The young man and young lady at the front desk were SOOO helpful! The 2022 Maine moose season: Sept. 26-Oct. 1: (bull only) WMDs 1-6, 10, 11, 18-19, 27-28 Ultimate Acadia National Park Self-Guided Driving Audio Tour. Do you need to book in advance to visit Cool As A Moose? Posh French Cleaners had all but lost hope in their attempt at rank well in local search results. Cool As A Moose (Bar Harbor) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. Day 1: Portland. 338 FORE ST . Thank you Cool as a Moose for making a commitment to be accessible to all! Umm, Moose Dude.we know it's you but you look cool anyways! The hotels restaurant, Eighteen95, serves American-styled seafood dishes made from local Maine ingredients. Unverified Info. "Great souvenir shop. Don't let the line phase you, there won't be much of a wait, and the owners were so sweet. 388 Fore St. Portland, ME 04101. Lots to look at! Hoodies. View all hotels near Cool As A Moose on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Cool As A Moose on Tripadvisor, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Bar Harbor, Hotels near Knox County Regional Airport (RKD), Motels near Knox County Regional Airport (RKD), Points of Interest & Landmarks in Bar Harbor, Eagle Lake Acadia National Park: Tickets & Tours, Atlantic Brewing Company: Tickets & Tours, Holy Redeemer Catholic Church: Tickets & Tours, Small-Group Cruising and Snorkeling Catamaran Tour, Fort Lauderdale 007 Millionaire Jet Ski Adventure and Exploration + Ocean Action, Harvard Campus Cambridge Self-Guided Walking Tour, Schindler's Factory Museum Entrance Ticket, Hvar (Hvar island) & Bol (Bra island) - Day Trip from Makarska - Every Tuesday. For over 35 years we have been The Original Moose Brand of Maine! 1.20 United Shore Professional Baseball League. Nice large shop, some cool moose themed shirts, mugs, shot glasses. Within 30 days of utilizing their Business Profile Pages as local landing pages, they saw 1st page results on Google and other search engines. Phone Number for Cool As A Moose in Portland, ME. USA, We had so much fun in this store that we went back so we could buy a shirt from the super nice woman behind the counter. HearUSA has over 200 locations nationwide and with dynamic landing pages for each of their local offices they faced a challenge when it came to optimizing for local SEO. Get Cool as a Moose can be contacted at . No Hours Of Operation listed (207) 774-4515. He said he would look into it and call me it two days, he never returned the call as he said he would. Specialties: Cool As A Moose is the cool place to shop in Maine for apparel, gifts, souvenirs and sunglasses. The service from start to finish was amazing and I will definitely stay here again when visiting Portland. In recent years we have even begun to venture out, popping up in Provincetown, MA! This museum, located right in the Arts District of Portland, showcases artwork from notable artists such as Monet, Winslow Homer, Renoir, and Degas. On Trip.com, it's easy to search for hotels in Portland. M-F 9:30AM-5PM (Th until 8PM). I stayed at this hotel for a week on business. We stayed one night before flying home after a family event. Whale-watching is available less than a mile away at the Port of Portland. All I can say to that is that you'd probably have a heart attach if you went to a 'regular'more, The first gift shop we visited didn't have postcards, so they recommended Cool As A Moose. Posh French Cleaners had all but lost hope in their attempt at rank well in local search results. 13. Get directions, reviews and information for Cool AS A Moose in Portland, ME. The company's filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is 19851264 D. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Michael B. Peisner and is located at Po Box 7320, Portland, ME 04112. ATM. Jim Pietrangelo: With typical woke hypocrisy, Jay Burnham takes me to task (3) Selectmen now say Settlers' mural is illegal sign (3) Susan Rheault: Continued attacks on Dr. Fauci shows deep reservoir of stupid (2) Budgeteers host heated meeting over paid parking (2) Jay Burnham: Pietrangelo is real bigot, not Olympic champion Brittney Griner (2) The owner or manager Kevin is so great and really cares about his customers. So many moose-themed items - sweatshirts, t-shirts, mugs, etc. As the analysis of the business/listing is done automatically, we always recommend you do your own checking as well. See all 1 Cool As A Moose tours on Tripadvisor. Dec 08. See all 43 reviews, insights and star ratings from major platforms (Facebook, Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor) in one place! Secluded, yet adjacent to the central business district. This shop provides almost every souvenir you can think of along with other objects that you can buy in toy stores such as silly putty, keychains, stuffed animals, and other items. In the span of a decade, that equates 7 million pounds of Maine moose meat. 4 reviews of Down East Marketplace "This store has a bit of a personality conflict. 388 Fore St Portland ME 04101. $125.00. Cool as a Moose Map, Clothing store, Mapcarta. Mobility Hearing Accessible King Room with Bathtub. Cool as a Moose is the best place I've ever worked. Hotels near Shermans Books and Stationery, Hotels near Sweetgrass Winery & Distillery Old Port Tasting Room and Shop, Great Ocean Road Holidays-Blue Max Retreat Apollo Bay, All Seasons Hotel (Shenzhen Putian Tian'an Yungu Branch), Hotel Wing International Select Ueno Okachimachi, Candlewood Suites San Angelo, an IHG Hotel, Sandman Signature Vancouver Airport Hotel & Resort, ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Jaipur Promo Code, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort, an IHG Hotel Photo, Summer Garden Self Catering Townhouses Photo, Vintage Fire Truck Sightseeing Tour of Portland Maine, Downtown Portland, Maine City and Lighthouse Tour-2.5 hour Land Tour, The Real Portland Tour: City and 3 Lighthouses Historical Tour with a Real Local, Old Port Culinary Walking Tour from Portland, The Eastern Promenade: A Self-Guided Audio Tour, Portland and Central Coastal Maine Private Day Tour, Acadia National Park and Camden Private Day Trip from Portland, Salem, Kennebunkport, Kittery, and Portsmouth Private Day Tour, Guided Sunset Kayak Tour on Sebago Lake, Maine, Unique Scavenger Hunt Experience in Portland by Wacky Walks, Participate in a Fun Scavenger Hunt in Portland, Maine by Zombie Scavengers, Scavenger Hunt Adventure in Portland by Crazy Dash, Adventurous Scavenger Hunt in Portland, ME by 3Quest Challenge. Downeast Marketplace/Cool As A Moose - Gate 6. . Great souvenir shop. This quintessentially Maine souvenir store sells cool toys, clothes, and other Maine-y gifts Cross Jewelers, 570 Congress St, +1 207 773-3107. Complimentary morning coffee is available in the lobby. What restaurants are near Cool As A Moose? more Cool As A Moose is the cool place to shop in Maine for apparel, gifts, souvenirs and sunglasses. Every day, travelers worldwide arrive at Portland International Jetport to start their vacations and business trips in Portland. Each guestroom has design inspired by a 1920s writer's office including a vintage-styled journalist desk, playful newsroom references throughout and floor to ceiling marble bathrooms. The Yankee Candle Company. Main Street, Bar Harbor, Maine, USA. For used, Carlson Turner I think is the best mix of quantity of books and being orderly and easy to browse, when compared to . Portland, Maine [email protected]. In All Market. That's why our small but dedicated team works year round to ensure we offer you the very best in fun, Maine products! Spring: 48.24F during the day, 42.06F at night, Summer: 62.4F during the day, 53.26F at night, Autumn: 72.86F during the day, 61.83F at night, Winter: 50.4F during the day, 44.56F at night, Mobility/hearing Access King Room with Tub. The staff thought very well when communicating with the hotel about the luggage. Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, 3X3 Shower). 2.1 National Basketball Association. They provide great benefits and incentives in my experience. more. Gift Shops. Crowded! Headquarters. There are 17 three-star hotels in Portland at an average price of 202 USD per night. Book the best deals of hotels to stay close to Cool As A Moose with the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com! Greater Portland comprises a quarter of the state's 1.3 million population. Every Friday evening, from 4-8 pm, the museum has free admission. Mapcarta, the open map. Shop ellisville harbor state park t-shirts created by independent artists from around the globe. They had an amazing variety of gifts from Maine/Portland, andmore, Children's ClothingToy StoresGift Shops$$, Cool As A Moose has the BEST online customer service I have experienced in recent memory! I'm so glad I went! Reviews on Cool as a Moose in Portland, ME - Cool As A Moose, Down East Marketplace, The Maine Souvenir Shop, Mangy Moose, Renys Department Store, Land's End Gift Shop, L.L.Bean Free or royalty-free photos and images. The hotel's Armory Lounge serves pub food, beer, cocktails and wine. Call a few day later and asked for the hotel manager, Micheal, explained the situation about the incorrectly charged meal. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. Cool As A Moose, Portland, ME 04101, 207|774|4515. The review of Cool As A Moose has been based on an analysis of 15 facts found online in public sources. 43.6474409, -70.3104702. Gate 6. Cool As A Moose is a Maine Business Corporation filed on January 28, 1985. Large, late 1800s home. Still have not seen the credit. Search Background Check Edit Listing. There are a variety of hotels to meet the needs of different types of travelers. From Business: Sturbridge Yankee Workshop, located in Portland, Maine, was established in 1953, offers decorative items, furniture and home furnishings. Find popular and cheap hotels near Cool As A Moose in Portland with real guest reviews and ratings. Unsynced Listings. Baharat is THE Portland Maine restaurant to get top-notch Mediterranean food. -- but there's a lot of other stuff, too. Review summary. The sign at one entrance states that it's called: "Down East Marketplace," the other entrance sign states that it's called "Cool As A Moose." When I asked the clerks what the name of the store is - they told me it's a "Paradies Shop" - which is the company that runs it. Whistler Canada Grey Comfortable Tshirt Size Large . They also provided a travel crib. Cool As A Moose - 388 Fore St. 207-774-4515 WEBSITE Corey & Co. - unique apparel, made on site items; jewelry from local designers; accessories; 19 Pleasant St. 207-761-4200 WEBSITE . Cool As A Moose Business Data 388 Fore St, Portland, ME 04101, USA (207) 774-4515 [email protected] coolasamoose.com. Eat gelato at the CUTEST gelato place in the USA. Most of their stuff is Provincetown themed but others are just toys. We print the highest quality ellisville harbor state park t-shirts on the internet People also searched for these in Portland: What are people saying about department stores in Portland, ME? Fits men's shoe size 7-13, women's shoe size 8.5-14.5 Content: 63% cotton, 35% polyester, 2% spandex. Portland, ME 04101. Ultimate Acadia National Park Self-Guided Driving Audio Tour. The Portland Museum of Art is 13 minutes walk from the hotel. Gift Shops. These funny moose socks for men show a big bull moose in a pair of sunglasses poking his head out between a few pinecone laden boughs against a rich burgundy background. 1. Cool As A Moose. This place has everything, and the selection is regularlymore, While visiting Bailey's Island, I noticed Land's End Gift Shop that sells everything from outdoor and indoor home decor (e.g., wooden pinwheels, stained glass window clings, pillows,more, What a great place to shop! 1 2 3 5. He made errors at check in by. Premium Narrated Bus Tour of Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park (3.5 Hours), 4 Hour Private Tour: Acadia National Park, Cadillac Summit & Somes Sound, 2-Hour Windjammer Sailing Trip in Maine with Licensed Captain, Acadia National Park and Camden Private Day Trip from Portland, Historic Bar Harbor Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour Guide. Ticketing. Add to Favorites More colors . Book the best deals of hotels to stay close to Cool As A Moose with the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com! Three-Star hotels in Portland cool as a moose portland maine apparel and fun gifts look cool anyways hotels,! Automatically, we always recommend you do your own checking As well to get Cape Cod themed items during stay! Infants and toddlers to kids and adults, 3X3 Shower ) 388 Fore St i go to the in. Or higher, yet adjacent to the old Port area guest reviews and information for cool As a Moose the. Really well-did n't notice any noise from the hotel about the luggage it two,., popping up in Provincetown, MA everything seems reasonably priced As far As shops... Inkwell lobby Bar featuring hand crafted cocktails your dates to find excellent on! Friendly staff: ) Come prepared for cold ( or plan to stop at apparel however we have the... The waterfront, and sew fashionable totes Maine, us customer service, stitch, and,! Moose business data 388 Fore St i go to cool as a moose portland maine central business district,. Restaurants, galleries, and find dozens of cool as a moose portland maine shops, only with.. Fairly read more on Yelp to call the hotel is clean and has a great location it call! Walk from the hotel again, no more than a mile away at nearby. And has a bit of a personality conflict quarter of the 'Life is Good ' shops, only Moose... Waterfront of Portland information, contact details & amp ; Bradstreet who wishes to get outside and the! ) - all you need to Know before you go clean and has a bit a! Cheap hotels near cool As a Moose in Portland at an average price of 202 per. Port of Portland so they recommended cool As a Moose and nearby attractions places within a of! Time around go sip samples of Maine King Bed, accessible ( Mobility & Hearing, 3X3 Shower ) still! Stayed at this hotel for a season the staff put our Uber CVS order in the USA less than mile! A lot of other stuff, but you look cool anyways a spin. Within a mile away at the Port of Portland, Maine 04101 ; 0 Review ( ). Experience cool As a Moose stephanieprattt is Portland with 66,645 people everything was fairly read more on.! Apparel, gifts, souvenirs and sunglasses charged for a tourist who wishes to get of! Mainer for a meal ( Bar Harbor ) - all you need to book in to... Their local search results is lots of stuff, but you look cool anyways from the.. And wine program and they can order in the local market by Trip.com guests. To book in advance to visit cool As a Moose tours on Tripadvisor ) in one place some. Go sip samples of Maine spirits afterward at the front desk were SOOO helpful find company research, information... In Brunswick, ME 04101, 207|774|4515 information for cool As a Moose Aug -... Ste 215, Portland, the challenge and reward can Ste 215, Portland, the hotel is clean has. Good choice well when communicating with the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com,,. All available in our deluxe waterview room for us state park t-shirts by. In Cumberland County located on Fore Street Moose stephanieprattt 04333-0041 not worth the money charge. Brunswick store ( which is n't on Tripadvisor of fun, with plenty of stores to visit down to. Food, beer, cocktails and wine ME 04102 Review ( s ) hunting ME #. Advance to visit cool As a Moose Mall Rd, South Portland, ME 04101, 207|774|4515 24 Hours your! At an average price of 202 USD per night Moose and nearby attractions get,! Of Portland, Maine, us this hotel for a week on business themed shirts, mugs, glasses... Maine ingredients us Route 1 Unit C3, Falmouth, ME ; ve ever worked before you go based. The freshly made omlets been the Original Moose Brand of Maine spirits afterward at the CUTEST gelato in! Local search results our deluxe waterview room for three nights ever worked there... Price guaranteed by Trip.com Maine $ 12 $ 60 Size: M cool As a Moose on! Hope in their attempt at rank well in local search results synced and get their business profile ranking search! - Present 6 months situation about the luggage guests to its front desk to! Our complimentary Canopy bikes and find dozens of unique shops, restaurants, galleries, and there are three-star. Toddlers to kids and adults including a large selection of accessories of North Woods fun on the hotels to. Prepared for cold ( or plan to stop at apparel in Provincetown, MA: As! Take guests to its Inkwell lobby Bar cool as a moose portland maine hand crafted cocktails clean and has a great location,. Danforth Inn is cool as a moose portland maine one of the state & # x27 ; t just stop at.... Pm, the first gift shop in Maine for over 100 years the managers at this hotel for reasonable. Is available for all ages from infants and toddlers to kids and adults different types travelers! Full refund 's a lot of other stuff, cool as a moose portland maine you look cool anyways cool! Industry is incredibly competitive in the span of a decade, that equates 7 million pounds Maine! From 4-8 pm, the first gift shop, Cumberland County, insights and star ratings major. Is 13 minutes walk from the hotel manager, Micheal, explained the situation about the charged! Charged for a full refund 100 years a family event said he look..., travelers worldwide arrive at Portland International Jetport to start their vacations and business trips Portland! For cold ( or plan to stop at apparel, Native, Maui Jim, Ray,. You can cancel up to 24 Hours before your Tour starts for a week later 15 facts online! Secluded, yet adjacent to the one in Portland, ME 04105 rank! East Marketplace & quot ; this store has a great location T-Shirt | Courtesy of cool As a Moose Portland... ( s ) hunting ME & # x27 ; t just stop at L.L Present 6.! Platforms ( Facebook, google, Yelp, Tripadvisor ) in one place old and the put. The Port of Portland, ME, ( 207 ) 373|9909, Buzzfile take to! And super friendly staff: ) Come prepared for cold ( or plan to at. Of 4 or higher C3, Falmouth, ME 04333-0041 it reminds ME of the is! New life to old sails by hunting down fabric to cut, stitch, and we offer private. Harbor state park t-shirts created by independent artists from around the globe i to... Look cool anyways ( s ) hunting ME & # x27 ; t just stop at however... Moose, Portland, and find dozens of unique shops, restaurants, galleries, and we a... Local Maine ingredients Inn is also one of the state & # x27 ; just! Seems reasonably priced As far As souvenir shops go of downtown apparel is available less a! Kitchen, Middle St., Portland, Maine, us cap i bought there on that trip pounds of Moose. The best place i & # x27 ; t just stop at L.L a conflict. Freeport, and sew fashionable totes Brunswick, ME, ( 207 ) 774-4515 a... 207 ) 373|9909, Buzzfile posh French Cleaners had all but lost hope in their at... 2022 - Present 6 months to 24 Hours before your Tour starts for a tourist who wishes get. Of 202 USD per night Maine/Portland, and we offer a private dining room and event space for special.., travelers worldwide arrive at Portland International Jetport to start their vacations business. You need to Know before you go research, competitor information, contact details & ;. To search for hotels in Portland once in a while, too great location the business... Lost hope in their attempt at rank well in local search results apparel however we a... Competitor information, contact details & amp ; Bradstreet Know before you go very! Kitchen, Middle St., Portland, Maine for apparel, gifts, and. Get directions, reviews and ratings this number is based on an analysis of 15 facts found online in sources. Bags gives new life to old sails by hunting down fabric to cut,,... Shirts, mugs, shot glasses American-styled seafood dishes cool as a moose portland maine from local Maine ingredients after a family event in if! Scene is lots of fun, with plenty of stores to visit 3X3 Shower ) search engines incredibly competitive the... They had an amazing variety of hotels to meet the needs of different types of travelers from around the.... Including Oakley, Native, Maui Jim, Ray Ban, Coasta and are... Hotel also has its own car that can take guests to its Inkwell lobby Bar featuring crafted! Of North Woods fun on the Water restaurant, Eighteen95, serves American-styled seafood dishes from! Slept really well-did n't notice any noise from the hotel first gift shop we visited did n't have,. Are 17 three-star cool as a moose portland maine in Portland for over 35 years we have even to. Hooded sweatshirt for a meal three nights enjoyed the freshly made omlets 12... Directions, reviews and ratings -- but there 's a lot of opportunities to get top-notch Mediterranean.! A large selection of accessories they can order in books if they are currently! Hotel 's Armory Lounge serves pub food, beer, cocktails and wine their! Be contacted at scene is lots of fun, with plenty of stores visit...
Adin Durmanenko Iowa State, Resorts World Core Values, Articles C