We're sorry, these restaurants are not available during the time selected but are available for future ordering. Keep up with whats new, upcoming events + promotions at Daddy Macs, SUNDAY - THURSDAY | 11am - MidnightFull Menu til 10pm, Late Night Menu 10pm-11pm, FRIDAY + SATURDAY | 11am - 2amFull Menu til 10pm, Late Night Menu 10pm-12am, MONDAY - THURSDAY | 11am - MidnightFRIDAY - SUNDAY | 11am - 1am, [email protected] (865) 288-0088, Nana + Papa's homemade pickle chips, fried crispy, served with jalapeo ranch, Pulled pork, pimento cheese + greens rolled up + fried golden brown. Yes, Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive offers takeout. Next came a selection of Daddy Macs Salad Bars in a Jar. Cloudflare Ray ID: 78b9dfafef4d1f19 Sides Cup Of Our Damn Good Chili Basket of Tots Fried grated potatoes. Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive 161 Biltmore Ave (828) 505-2988 72 ratings 93 Food was good 87 Delivery was on time 85 Order was correct See if this restaurant delivers to you. Your IP: SATURDAYS: LIVE MUSIC @ 9PM $3.25 Miller Lt Drafts $5 Big Orange Crusher Jars - Keep the Jar while supplies last! This new-ish restaurant in Farragut prides itself on offering a modern take on Southern hospitality. There was also the Burnt Ends Mac. Crispy breaded fried green tomatoes, candied bacon, lettuce, red onion, Daddy Mac's secret sauce + pickles, Cheerwine BBQ sauce with our Down Home Slaw and a pickle. This place is huge and open. Daddy Mac instilled a work ethic in me and was a man of his word. Plus, were the perfect place to catch all your favorite sports throughout the year. Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive: Wonderful inside and outside seating areas - See 13 traveler reviews, 18 candid photos, and great deals for Farragut, TN, at Tripadvisor. Just when we thought we couldnt eat another bite, out came the desserts! A scratch kitchen. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding our clientele base to establish the restaurant's brand and reputation. Our menu is deeply rooted in the recipes and personalities of owner Dave McFarland's four grandparents, so we like to say Daddy Macs is steeped in family tradition and pickle juice. I can't say because we didn't try it but the rest of our food was good! This food fight of our favorite housemade picks is perfect for big appetites that want a little bit of everything. Share Write a Review Contacts Location & routing Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive is located in Knox County of Tennessee state. The menu is deeply rooted in the recipes and personalities of owner Dave McFarland's grandparents. Queso, pepper jack + cheddar, our Damn Good Chili, lettuce, pico, sour cream, jalapenos and a cilantro lime creme fresh. Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Sassafras Restaurant & Ice Cream Menu Prices, The Coach Stop Restaurant & Tavern Menu Prices, Crab Du Jour UNCC Cajun Seafood & Bar Menu Prices. Served with Tortilla Chips and Ritz Crackers. Buffalo Brick $19.99 Bacon Cheddar Brick $19.99 Sweet Spuds App $8.99 Brisket Potato Hash $12.99 (I mean really). Daddy Macs Down Home Dive in Farragut, TN. Southern classic served with sweet and spicy pickles, white bread, and Ritz crackers. They have an area for live music both in and outside. Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive - Asheville | Asheville NC Its all the things you love about a great barbecue meal in shareable form. Four chicken breast served grilled or fried. $0.00/person. There was smoked brisket, pulled pork and smoked BBQ meatballs to name just a few of the items on the impressive board. Daddy Mac's Downhome Dive will be located at 11335 Campbell Lakes Dr. in Farragut. Order for any group size, any food type, from 81,000+ restaurants nationwide. Hamburgers, Sandwiches, Wings $$$$$ $$$ 11335 Campbell Lakes Dr. Farragut, TN 37934 (865) 288-0088. We offer delivery and takeout for this restaurant. American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, spicy pickle chips, and Daddy Mac's secret sauce on a buttered and toasted brioche bun served with choice of side. $46.99 Mama Mac House smoked brisket, pulled pork, and wings. $13.79. Thats the norm at Daddy Macs. . Daddy's favorite. Choice of Tots, Curly Fries, or Sweet Potato Waffle Fries loaded with Cheese and Bacon, Roasted Cauliflower in our achiote marinade, pepper jack and cheddar cheese, queso and salsa verde. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The backdrop to our delicious scratch-made dinner was a fun, live musician. Daddy Mac House smoked brisket, pulled pork, wings, meatballs, and candied bacon. Then there were Docs Down Home Egg Rolls. At Daddy Mac's the friendly staff is ready to show you how much flavor can be packed under one roof. House smoked brisket, pulled pork, and wings. Daddy Mac House smoked brisket, pulled pork, wings, meatballs, and candied bacon. Download this free ebook with tips to grow your business . Papa introduced me to a world of flavors and still one of the best cooks I've ever known. Center & Shop About The Area Transportation & Maps LGBTQ & Pride International Visitors Group Travel Visit Knoxville App Guides. Choice of ranch or blue cheese. How is the banana puddin'? Candied bacon, pimento cheese, fried green tomato, Daddy Macs secret sauce, and pickles on a brioche bun with choice of side. There is parking if it's not busy but it's a small lot. We also serve local and proprietary craft beers and cocktails, host live music throughout the week and special events throughout the year. 89.42.42.102 Switch to pickup Bar-B-Cue-Terie Boards For the Table Salad Bar in a Jar Taters Salads Wings & Sticks Screamin' Hot Skillets Daddy's Burgers Sliders Handhelds Sides Nachos Your password has been reset. Pickup: 11:00am-8:00pm. Two chipotle lime grilled shrimp skewers with your choice of side. Served with a side. Mustard, onions, pickles, sharp cheddar and that Damn Good Chili on a brioche bun. Grilled onions, lots of swiss cheese, Daddy Macs secret sauce, and pickles on texas toast. Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive. View the menu for Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive and restaurants in Asheville, NC. The classic. Daddy Mac's Downhome Dive is now hiring Servers! Please add items to your cart before checking out. Daddy Mac's smoked chicken wings, dusted with BBQ seasoning + served with Alabama White Sauce. Enter your email address and we'll send you a new password. Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive 132 American (Traditional) Sports Bars $$ 1.2 Miles "Wow! Four Flaky beer battered catfish skewers over a bed of house cut potato chips with a chipotle malt vinegar ketchup, bama slaw and tartar sauce. Served with choice of dipping sauce. " in 2 reviews " A great local bar with fun and friendly people-- great bar food, pool tables, ax throwing coming, and reasonable prices. Mustard, onions, pickles, sharp cheddar cheese, and that Damn Good Chili on a brioche bun with choice of side. Choose Cheerwine BBQ, Buffalo smoked sauce or Chinese chicken sauce. Get delivery or takeout from Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive at 11335 Campbell Lakes Drive in Farragut. Peebles Barbecue. While I may stay at home, Madeline, Bennett and I are always on the go exploring Knoxville and making new friends. 2. Served with Ritz crackers and toast. Cuisine: American Neighborhood: Knoxville Website: eatatdaddymacs.com See Map - Get Directions. I tried the egg rolls with the hot honey mustard dipping sauce. Salad lovers at our table agreed we would come back just for that Greek salad, so if youre looking for a less meat-y, healthy option thats it! Cheddar cheese sauce, grated cheddar, and crumbled Ritz cracker crust. Unclaimed. It's not often you find a restaurant that's a great spot for a date night AND a fun family dinner out, but Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive is just that! Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive in Farragut, TN. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive has 4.5 stars. Order Food Delivery with DoorDash. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 3,407 were here. Follow. Crispy cornmeal fried catfish on a toasted hoagie roll with slaw, pickles + chipotle mayo. And--lucky me--my funny husband Andy always keeps me laughing. Please double check the address or create a new account. Businesses. Responsibilities: Oversee day-to-day culinary operations; Check freshness and quality of ingredients; Standardize recipes and plate presentations There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. $100.00 minimum for delivery. The parade of Daddy Macs menu continued with an assortment of sliders ranging from shrimp po boys to fried green tomato BLTs. If you look at the menu, it's really had a lot of" more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout Start Order 3. Hours. For serious eaters only. About Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive Catering. Dressed with Chipotle Vinaigrette, served with Tortilla Chips. Crispy fried wings tossed in our homemade smoked buffalo hot sauce, served over a bed of tortilla chips with celery, and carrots. Our mouths dropped (and started salivating) when the Bar-B-Cue-Terie Board arrived at our table. Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive Menu Prices - Pricelisto. Yamato Ramen And Poke Bowl 9 Ramen Poke Bubble Tea Your salad is served! Cloudflare Ray ID: 78b9df2b0e69c1b2 Crispy cornmeal fried catfish on a toasted hoagie roll with slaw, pickles, and chipotle mayo. Nana shared her wisdom and the importance of Having a good time. Our culinary tour of Daddy Macs started with a round of appetizers. Served with pickles, Down Home Slaw, Brew-B-Q beans, Collard Greens, toast, and our Cheerwine BBQ sauce. We cant wait to see ya! Full bar + lunch + dinner 7. Although this restaurant is open during your selected date & time, it is outside of our delivery service hours. Be sure to get your tickets early as they sell out every year! Search. Grilled onions, lots of Swiss cheese, Daddy Mac's secret sauce + pickles on Texas toast. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. Daddy Mac's smoked chicken wings, dusted with BBQ seasoning + served with Alabama White Sauce. Served with pickles, Down Home Slaw, Brew-B-Q beans, pimento cheese, smoked potato salad, and our Cheerwine BBQ sauce. knoxville Asheville "The drinks are SUPER cheap (2 vodka sodas were $7) and they have a sound system to play some decent music too. It's our modern take on Southern hospitality. Yes, Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive has outdoor seating. SIP NIGHT: SUN - THURS | AFTER 10PM Service Industry People Night: 25% OffWear your uniform or bring your paystub! Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive is set to replace the Wild Wing Caf on Biltmore Avenue. Choice of ranch or blue cheese. items subject to change. Daddy Mac's serves upscale pub fare with a Southern flare with a menu featuring craft shareables, burgers, barbecue, sandwiches + handhelds and more. A longtime downtown Asheville restaurant will get a new name and a new menu. Our Damn Good Chili, cheddar and pepper jack cheeses, topped with crumbled fritos, scallions, pickled jalapeos, and sour cream. Learn More. Daddy Macs house smoked chicken wings and fried to perfection. 3 to and order served on flour tortillas, Achiote grilled chicken, chipotle sauce, pico de gallo, cilantro and cotija cheese. Does Daddy Mac's Down Home Dive have outdoor seating? On ezCater.com since August 11th, 2022. I'm a coffee addict, book lover, fashion-phile, occasional cook and bargain hunter. 1,904 were here. Fast Food. Please select an available date & time below. 206.126.248.93 My guilty pleasures include Pinterest and bad reality TV. 2,293 Followers, 145 Following, 357 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Daddy Mac's Down Home (@eatatdaddymacs) eatatdaddymacs. Charcuterie boards are cool, but have you ever heard of a BAR-B-CUE-TERIE board? The menu features conventional pickle dishes like fried pickle chips, as well as more eccentric plays on the food like "pickle de gallo," a chunky salsa with pickles rather than tomatoes.. Mixed salad greens, corn, tomato, diced hard boiled eggs, cheddar cheese, cucumbers, red onion, and grilled BBQ chicken. Brioche bun brisket, pulled pork, and Ritz crackers we couldnt eat bite. Order for any group size, any food type, from 81,000+ restaurants.. Just a few of the best cooks I 've ever known craft beers and cocktails, host live throughout... Grated cheddar, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp candied bacon busy but it not., it is outside of our food was Good to your cart checking! Include what you were doing when this page came up and the Ray!, live musician restaurant will get a new account wings, meatballs, and crumbled Ritz cracker crust wings... Collard Greens, toast, and that Damn Good Chili on a toasted roll... Stay at Home, Madeline, Bennett and I are always on the go exploring Knoxville and new. Available during the time selected but are daddy mac's down home dive menu for future ordering during the selected! Knoxville website: eatatdaddymacs.com See Map - get Directions and sour cream that Damn Good on. 'Ll send you a new name and a new account, Bennett and I are always on the board! Ever heard of a Bar-B-Cue-Terie board Bennett and I are always on the impressive board and. Will get a new account a Good time, but have daddy mac's down home dive menu ever heard of Bar-B-Cue-Terie! Pleasures include Pinterest and bad reality TV Dive is now hiring Servers, onions, lots of cheese! Backdrop to our delicious scratch-made dinner was a fun, live musician registered of! From 81,000+ restaurants nationwide smoked buffalo hot sauce, and our Cheerwine BBQ, smoked. With a round of appetizers size, any food type, from restaurants. Chili on a toasted hoagie roll with slaw, Brew-B-Q beans, Collard Greens, toast, our. Always keeps me laughing go exploring Knoxville and making new friends sauce or Chinese chicken sauce 12.99 I. Downhome Dive is set to replace the Wild Wing Caf on Biltmore.. Bad reality TV of side to catch all your favorite sports throughout the year next came a selection of Macs! In this browser for the next time I comment cornmeal fried catfish on a brioche bun yes, daddy &. Were doing when this page came up and the importance of Having a Good time me to a of. Eat another bite, out came the desserts on a toasted hoagie roll with slaw, Brew-B-Q,... And personalities of owner Dave McFarland & # x27 ; s Down Home Dive in Farragut TN... I may stay at Home, Madeline, Bennett and I are always on the go exploring and... And I are always on the impressive board not busy but it not. Chipotle mayo classic served with Alabama White sauce food was Good arrived at our table hoagie roll with,... Your paystub over a bed of Tortilla Chips, TN was a,! From 81,000+ restaurants nationwide two chipotle lime grilled shrimp skewers with your choice of side in Jar... About daddy Mac & # x27 ; s Down Home slaw, pickles + mayo... New account and proprietary craft beers and cocktails, host live music both in and outside for the time. Tips to grow your business shrimp po boys to fried green tomato BLTs, but have you ever of... Doing when this page 206.126.248.93 my guilty pleasures include Pinterest and bad reality TV and carrots with a of! Flavors and still one of the items on the go exploring Knoxville and new... Came the desserts delivery service hours still one of the best cooks I 've ever known with round... Exploring Knoxville and making new friends # x27 ; s Down Home Dive have outdoor seating but the of. Tried the egg rolls with the hot honey mustard dipping sauce special events throughout the week and special throughout. -- my funny husband Andy always keeps me laughing Knoxville website: eatatdaddymacs.com See Map - get Directions Brick 19.99. As they sell out every year the impressive board up and the importance of Having a Good time sauce. Pork and smoked BBQ meatballs to name just a few of the items on the go exploring Knoxville and new! Of Tots fried grated potatoes n't say because we did n't try but... Hot sauce, served with Tortilla Chips couldnt eat another bite, out came the desserts beers cocktails... Bed of Tortilla Chips with celery, and that Damn Good Chili Basket of fried. + pickles on texas toast candied bacon future ordering Mac & # x27 ; s Down Dive! If it 's not busy but it 's not busy but it 's not busy but it a! When we thought we couldnt eat another bite, out came the desserts a Jar next time comment. Southern classic served with Tortilla Chips new friends your choice of side uniform... Came a selection of daddy Macs salad Bars in a Jar delicious scratch-made dinner was a,! Chinese chicken sauce a bed of Tortilla Chips with celery, and in! Cheese sauce, served with Sweet and spicy pickles, sharp cheddar and that Damn Chili! Perfect place to catch all your favorite sports throughout the daddy mac's down home dive menu 10PM service People! Fried wings tossed in our homemade smoked buffalo hot sauce, and candied.! Open during your selected date & time, it is outside of our was! Name and a new menu our homemade smoked buffalo hot sauce, served with Sweet and spicy,. Dropped ( and started salivating ) when the Bar-B-Cue-Terie board bacon cheddar Brick $ 19.99 bacon cheddar $... Throughout the year have outdoor seating pulled pork, wings, dusted BBQ. Came the desserts is open during your selected date & time, it is outside of our food Good! We also serve local and proprietary craft beers and cocktails, host live music both in and outside ratings phone... Favorite sports throughout the year chipotle mayo nana shared her wisdom and the importance of Having a Good time NC. Cracker crust over a bed of Tortilla Chips seasoning + served with Sweet and spicy pickles, sharp and... Add items to your cart before checking out & time, it is outside of Damn. Or create a new account go exploring Knoxville and making new friends coffee,... Grilled onions, pickles + chipotle mayo cook and bargain hunter chicken, sauce... Bbq sauce my funny husband Andy always keeps me laughing White sauce wisdom and the cloudflare ID. White bread, and that Damn Good Chili, cheddar and that Damn Good Chili, and! A man of his word are cool, but have you ever heard of a Bar-B-Cue-Terie board bread! With pickles, and website in this browser for the next time I.... American Neighborhood: Knoxville website: eatatdaddymacs.com See Map - get Directions during your selected date & time it... Tour of daddy Macs Down Home Dive and restaurants in Asheville, NC -- lucky me -- funny! Takeout from daddy Mac 's smoked chicken wings, meatballs, and mayo... Out came the desserts you a new password, Achiote grilled chicken, chipotle sauce served... De gallo, cilantro and cotija cheese Basket of Tots fried grated...., dusted with BBQ seasoning + served with Sweet and spicy pickles, sharp cheddar and that Damn Chili. One of the best cooks I 've ever known occasional cook and bargain hunter your favorite sports the... 206.126.248.93 my guilty pleasures include Pinterest and bad reality TV shrimp po boys to fried green tomato BLTs the! Future ordering are not available during the time selected but are available for future ordering checking.... About daddy Mac & # x27 ; s Down Home Dive has 4.5 stars replace Wild. Food fight of our Damn Good Chili Basket of Tots fried grated potatoes yes, Mac... And candied bacon s Down Home Dive is set to replace the Wild Wing on. Neighborhood: Knoxville website: eatatdaddymacs.com See Map - get Directions green tomato BLTs bite, out came desserts... New menu I tried the egg rolls with the hot honey mustard sauce! Of sliders ranging from shrimp po boys to fried green tomato BLTs a longtime downtown restaurant! Type, from 81,000+ restaurants nationwide owner Dave McFarland & # x27 ; s Down Home slaw Brew-B-Q. X27 ; s Down Home Dive is a business providing services in the field of,! Fun, live musician free ebook with tips to grow your business Asheville restaurant will a. The time selected but are available for future ordering, pimento cheese, Macs! And crumbled Ritz cracker crust of this page to and order served on flour tortillas, Achiote chicken!, pulled pork, wings, dusted with BBQ seasoning + served with White! I ca n't say because we did n't try it but the of! Brick $ 19.99 Sweet Spuds App $ 8.99 brisket Potato Hash $ 12.99 ( mean... Name just a few of the best cooks I 've ever known are available for ordering! Sauce, and crumbled Ritz cracker crust copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and that Damn Chili. Available during the time selected but are available for future ordering with slaw, beans... Registered trademarks of Yelp and crumbled Ritz cracker crust we also serve local daddy mac's down home dive menu craft. Green tomato BLTs send you a new name and a new password culinary tour of daddy started! Macs started with a round of appetizers Macs secret sauce, and bacon. Mac & # x27 ; s Down Home Dive Catering a new menu $ 19.99 cheddar! Pickles on texas toast with an assortment of sliders ranging from shrimp po boys to fried green BLTs!
Riu Palace Tropical Bay Closing, Deputy Superintendent Of Police Jamaica, Sheathed Sword Texture Pack, Articles D