They work every day to make sure our residents have access to food. Diane Blair-Sherlock is a Democrat running for the Illinois House of Representatives in District 46. Developing a system where all possible providers have a clear path to donating food sources is a necessary endeavor and I would support projects which take this on as a challenge. Prior to her election to the Illinois House of Representatives, she was a member of the Glen Ellyn School District 41 Board of Education and the Glen Ellyn Plan Commission. I graduated from Wellesley College with a Psychology major, and received my joint law degree and Masters in Social Work from Washington University in St. Louis in 2007. Here are videos of the respective races: Democratic Candidates for District 2Republication Candidates for District 2, Powered by League of Women Voters Education Fund. I will work to establish county policies to create a system of support for food waste mitigation and donation. The task force would work with municipalities to garner community input and develop solutions that would do the most good for the most people. The goals of the program were to providean authentic journalism experience for studentsandthe opportunity for students to learn more about local government and DuPage County.All candidates for County Board District 4 were invited to participate. Candidate Filing InformationGeneral information and resources for prospective candidates and campaigns. As an active participant within the community, Senator Villa served as the Vice President of the West Chicago District 33 Board of Education, where she worked to maintain a balanced budget for the school district, while negotiating equitable teacher contracts and providing increased services to students. Packets are made available approximately 7 days prior to the first day to start circulating petitions. I have experience in serving on numerous boards, including the College of DuPage Board of Trustees. I helped create two highly visible and successful PSAs targeting hard-to-reach communities, encouraging vaccination amongst hesitant residents. The task force shouldnt rule out public/private partnerships for affordable housing projects and funding. In conjunction with the Health Department, the Sheriff's Department does an outstanding job at aiding opioid addicts who are incarcerated. As a law enforcement officer in DuPage County, I can tell you that much of the drug supply we see in our community comes from Chicago and Cook County because Cook County politicians seem unwilling to address serious crimes. "Lucy Chang Evans is a former Secret Service agent and a civil engineer. Voting ends for the primary election on the evening of June 28. Advocating for increased development of affordable housing is certainly an issue I support, and hopefully going forward the County can champion these efforts in our communities. The stewardship of our natural resources and the preservation of the environment has been and will always be my life-long passion. Sprawl Studies. Diane knows that we need more people in Springfield who will put community above politics. The task force would identify and maintain a needs-based focus on those communities that have a greater need for affordable housing (northeast corner of the county like Bensenville) and find ways to allocate funding to make the most impact in those areas. Firstday to start circulating petitions is:Tuesday, September 20, 2022. We must send a clear message to drug traffickers that DuPage County will prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. "It's not fair that elected, part-time elected politicians take taxpayer-funded benefits to the tune of $170,000 a year to the taxpayers, when we all know that part-time workers in the private sector don't get those benefits," Elliott said. Laura grew up nearby, in Hanover Park, and graduated from Elgin High School. Policies and programs of the County Board are implemented through the levying of taxes and the appropriation of funds.The County Board meets at 10:00 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month in County Board chambers on the third floor of the DuPage Center Administration Building, 421 N. County Farm Road, Wheaton. As a former co-chair of the Heroin Opioid Prevention Education (HOPE) committee we focused on education so that individuals, families, schools and other institutions would recognize the problem and word to address it. He will assure that the new wildlife rehabilitation clinic at Willowbrook will be "net zero" energy use. As a small business owner she understands the challenges our middle class face and works to make government more helpful for all! Annual Illinois Comptroller's Fiscal Report Card, Birth, Death, Marriage and Civil Union Copies, HMIS (Homeless Management Information System), Homeland Security and Emergency Management (OHSEM), Certificate of Results of Simultaneous Filing Lottery, Declaration of Intent to be a Write-in Candidate, Notice of Lottery for the April 4, 2023 Consolidated General Election, Notice of Discovery Recount for the November 8, 2022 General Election, Notice of Retabulation for 2022 General Election, DuPage County Clerk Jean Kaczmarek Announces DuPage Voters Can Vote Anywhere On Election Day, DuPage County Clerk Jean Kaczmarek Announces Vote-by-mail Driving Increased Turnout Over Last Midterm Election, DuPage County Clerk Jean Kaczmarek Announces Turnout Off To Record-breaking Start, Notice of Public Test for 2022 General Election, DuPage County Clerk Jean Kaczmarek Announces 22 for 22, DuPage County Clerk Jean Kaczmarek Announces Early Voting at Fairgrounds Starting September 29, DuPage County Clerk Jean Kaczmarek's Office Sends Election Information Mailers to All Registered Voters, DuPage County Clerk Jean Kaczmarek Announces $585,000 Grant Approved To Expand Paving Of Parking Lot At Fairgrounds, DuPage County Clerk Jean Kaczmarek 2022 Primary Election Had Highest Voter Turnout In Region, Successful Launch Of New Voting Equipment And Vote Anywhere Initiative, DuPage County Clerk Jean Kaczmarek Announces Pay Increase For Election Judges. County Offices, County Board, Forest Preserve and Committeeperson petition packets(PDF) or they can bepicked up in the Election Division office. Too many times these community members needs are placed on the back burner because they do not have a loud voice at the table. Special meetings may be called by the DuPage County Board Chairman or one-third of the members. Annual Illinois Comptroller's Fiscal Report Card, Birth, Death, Marriage and Civil Union Copies, HMIS (Homeless Management Information System), Homeland Security and Emergency Management (OHSEM). WebDuPage County Clerk Jean Kaczmarek's Office Sends Election Information Mailers to All Registered Voters; DuPage County Clerk Jean Kaczmarek Announces $585,000 Grant Don't take the pension. Deborah Conroy is a member of the Illinois House of Representatives, representing District 46. Township OrganizationInformation for DuPage Township Organizations. Each county board district encompasses a population of roughly 125,000 people. As a County Board member, my top priority will be the safety and security of every county resident. Paula Deacon Garcia, a Lisle Democrat vying to unseat Elmhurst Republican Sean Noonan, supports downsizing the board. She resides in Glen Ellyn. Local Dems. During that time, I was involved in the development of programs and curriculum though extensive committee work. I humbly ask for your vote this fall to continue working to make our community a better place for all. When I was elected Village Trustee in Lombard, I got business cards and went to the doors of those who voted to thank them for participating, gave them my card, and asked what I could do to help their family and our community. Democrat Amy Chavez said the county should continue providing benefits to bring more professional diversity to a board now made up of "all lawyers and business professionals. The County is tackling headfirst many of the issues - like infrastructure and buildings in dire need of repair and renovation. Our communities and neighborhoods need a new generation of empathetic leaders in Springfield to fight for working families and to represent our values. To learn more about me and how you can become involved in my campaign please check out my website: https://www.jill4judge.com/. Hi, Im Greg Schwarze, your DuPage County Board Member in District 6, where I have lived, worked and raised my family over the last 22 years. I also believe in the power of active listening and practicing empathy to get to the heart of any challenge, and finding effective solutions. In these positions I had the opportunity to work hand in hand with struggling families. Less than 10% of DuPage County is under the DuPage County zoning codes. School Boardpetition packets(PDF) or they can be picked up in the Election Division office. The general election is Tuesday, Nov. 8. There's a little bit too much power I think in that. Liz has an outstanding reputation with her constituents, addressing their concerns and resolving their problems. On Friday, the Illinois legislature further modified the mail-in balloting law. Policies and programs of the County Board are implemented through the levying of taxes and the appropriation of funds.The County Board meets at 10:00 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month in County Board chambers on the third floor of the DuPage Center Administration Building, 421 N. County Farm Road, Wheaton. An election watchdog since 2005, Jean Kaczmarek won election in 2018, and began to work towards free and fair elections. Website. There are many options that the County could explore. The task force could work with municipalities who know the needs of their communities best to identify opportunities for funding and affordable housing projects. Box 893Wheaton, IL 60187, Paid for by DuPage County Republican Central Committee. If you have a story idea, we want to hear from you. The DuPage County Clerk's Election Division is open to the public with capacity limitations. All Staff and members of the public are required to wear masks within the office. Am I registered to vote? My name is Jill Otte and Im running for DuPage County Circuit Court Judge. Robert Larsen, left, and Greg Schwarze are candidates for a District 6 seat of the DuPage County Board in the Nov. 3 election. Donald Puchalski and Zahra Suratwala are candidates for a District 1 seat of the DuPage County Board in the Nov. 3 election. Chaplin is among the longest serving Democrats on the county board, having held her seat long before the blue wave took hold in the 2020 election. I am proud of the money we just put aside to help food pantries to get perishables there more quickly so that people get good quality and choice. "We know how critically important benefits are to giving people a safety net, and if we want to have people who truly represent our district serving it can't just be available to those that have deep pockets. I would seek the creation of an affordable housing committee or working group to study best practices, and look into establishing intergovernmental agreements to partner with municipalities on this issue. I have worked at the Illinois Attorney Generals Office for 22 years, currently serving as the Chief of the Workers Compensation Bureau in Chicago. $1.75 million to Northern Illinois Food Bank to allow for the purchase of fresh produce, diapers, and personal hygiene and cleaning products for DuPage County food pantries; We need to continue major outreach in all areas of public health to forge re-connections that were lost or diminished during the pandemic. Electoral Board Hearings: Hearing Notice (PDF) - Hearing Agenda (PDF), Office Hours:8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.Monday - Friday, Address:Jack T. Knuepfer Admin Bldg421 N. County Farm RoadWheaton, IL 60187, Mailing Address:DuPage County ClerkElection Division421 N. County Farm RoadWheaton, IL 60187. I have been a resident here in DuPage County for over 40 years. Have the candidates in your district completed the During the pandemic, it was Dawns initiative to financially help DuPage Countys small businesses during the lockdown, so a small business relief grant program was developed - Reinvest DuPage - which gave more than $20M to hundreds of small businesses throughout the county with CARES Act and American Rescue Plan money received from the federal government. There are many evidence-based strategies to combat the opioid overdose problem which the board can rely upon to combat this problem. Marybeth Carlson is concerned about the environment and does more than just talk about it. To forward the good work we have started, please help us maintain our majority on the board and build a greener DuPage. She is now vying for a seat long held by Republicans after years of being the lone Democrat representing the county board. A little more than a week after DuPage County Board Chairman Dan Cronin announced he wouldnt seek reelection, several potential successors have emerged to replace the long-time Republican. And as Chair of Community Development, we passed a $5 million dollar initiative to help fund the County's first-ever permanent homeless shelter, providing a stable environment for families experiencing homelessness. The largest inflation that this country and DuPage County have seen in 40 years is a major cause of this food insecurity and needs to be be addressed by better fiscal policy coming out of Washington DC and Springfield. For details of her qualifications and endorsements, visit. Democrat Greg Schwarze, a Carol Stream village trustee and firefighter, expressed disappointment that voters didn't get a say on the matter, but he also cautioned against a board reduction. The County should encourage affordable housing whenever possible. Naperville Community Television (NCTV17) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to telling local stories on air and online. The Illinois Legislatures Safe-T Act is an abomination. She uses her decades of experience living with type 1 diabetes and as a cancer survivor to advocate for more affordable and accessible medications and healthcare for the people of Illinois. Im done with this violent crime invading DuPage County. Going forward treatment will be a large issue because it takes a great deal of time and resources to treat the addiction. DuPage County Republican Central CommitteeP.O. This is a set of practical strategies aimed at reducing negative consequences (overdose, exposure to disease through needles, etc.) I believe in consistency and fairness, have strong ethics, and know the value of working with all stakeholders to achieve success. She chairs the Environmental Committee and advocates for affordable housing, animal rights and economic development as well. 112 W Higgins Rd Park Ridge, IL 60068. My legal experience is another important skill-set I will bring to the County Board. Webh. With no incumbent in the race, two Naperville candidates are squaring off to fill the seat. She was displeased the nonbinding question didn't end up on the ballot. Polls. The Sheriff's Department and DCHD have helped spread accessibility, awareness, and training regarding NARCAN, a fast-acting treatment for preventing overdose. She has heard more than 4,500 cases and served on numerous committees, including the Supreme Court Rules, Legislative, and Appellate Court Access to Justice Committees, the Illinois Courts Commission, and the Lawyers Assistance Program, among others. You have already selected the maximum number of candidates for this race. Republican incumbent Brian Krajewski has been one of the more vocal proponents for eliminating board seats as a cost-cutting measure while the COVID-19 pandemic forces the county to rein in expenses. Minutes of all Board proceedings are available for public inspection at the office of the County Clerk, DuPage Center Administration Building, Wheaton. As the second-largest County in the State, our County leadership could and should have shone a light when it had a chance on the real harm this crime bill will have on law enforcement's ability to protect us. Just last week at our September 13 board meeting we approved the use of $5million of our Federal COVID relief funds to address immediate food insecurity needs throughout the County, and to also look for longer-term solutions to collection and distribution problems. Other DuPage Agencies Choose DuPage Election Division ETSB Forest Preserve Health Department Veterans Assistance Commission Veterans Memorial Election Division Election Home Candidate Information Candidate Listings Candidate Information Election Material Requests Electoral Board Decisions Pollwatcher Information Referenda Listings Sadia Covert is an Incumbent dupage County Board Member, an attorney, a married mother of three, and the co-author is the amendment to the hate crime law. "I think right now we shouldn't really be focusing on that at all," said Suratwala, an English professor at Elgin Community College. At every level, my experiences are fused with a genuine commitment to strong leadership and collaboration which are of great importance to the future vitality of our communities. The field of candidates throwing their name in the ring to become the next DuPage County Board chairman is forming. In Springfield, she will scrutinize the spending of taxpayer dollars, demand ethics reform, make smart investments in our communities, and continue to hold politicians accountable. There are no jobs posted for this department at this time. Amanda Roudebush is a former public school teacher who is driven to public service. WebCandidate Filing Information General information and resources for prospective candidates and campaigns. Gail Cabala-Lowry and Brian Krajewski are candidates for a District 3 seat of the DuPage County Board in the Nov. 3 election. Local governments can make a positive impact in the opioid crisis though a process called Harm Reduction. He touts his track record for championing causes related to public safety, health care and public education. Michael L. Copyright 2023 NumbersUSA Action, 1400 Crystal Drive, Suite 240, Arlington, VA 22202, All Rights Reserved. She added that the issue of health benefits "has already been decided." She has worked with many of DuPage County's service programs that benefit many of our families. (Vote for not more than 3) The DuPage County Board holds all the powers of the County not assigned to elected officials or other boards. Sheila Rutledge was elected in our 1st "blue wave" in 2018. Greg Hart, a young up-and-coming business consultant, was appointed to the DuPage County Board to represent District 3 in 2017. I want each person to know that they belong here in DuPage County. I have been a public servant and litigator my entire 28 year legal career, both as a criminal prosecutor and a civil defense attorney. Amy Chavez and Kevin Coyne are candidates for a District 5 seat of the DuPage County Board in the Nov. 3 election. I toured a project in Elgin to see how other areas were addressing this issue, and came away very impressed. This couldn't be further from the truth, and I will fight to provide accurate information to the county residents regarding the ongoing efforts of local law enforcement to maintain a safe and vibrant environment for our families and businesses. Dawn also serves on the Naper Pride Board of Directors as an ally, and continues her rewarding work as a journalist in Chicago. Click a candidate icon to find more information about the candidate. (Vote for not more than 3)The DuPage County Board holds all the powers of the County not assigned to elected officials or other boards. Mia understands the importance of upholding individual rights, and will give everyone from all backgrounds impartiality and her full attention on their day in court, My name is Jill Otte and Im running for DuPage County Circuit Court Judge. DuPage County has a well thought out plan for this issue and should take no additional role. Republican Party of Illinois. We just approved a $5 million allocation for food pantries to help the Countys neediest residents experiencing food insecurity. Active in her local community, she was appointed to the Elmhurst Senior Citizens Commission, and serves her second term as an elected Precinct Committeeperson for York Township. Our top priority must be keeping people safe. If elected, she will bring her insider perspective to the board and ask the right questions to ensure the County is working toward long-term goals and spending taxpayer dollars responsibly.". how to calculate real interest rate with gdp deflator. He supports a sustainability plan for the District, public safety, and fiscal responsibility. Jeff Gahris has the environmental science and engineering experience that makes him qualified for the job. Other services should include recovery coaches, temporary housing until the person can enter treatment, and social services. DuPage County must continue to find ways to help our most vulnerable residents, and providing financial resources is a great start. We need to take a hand in redistributing the surplus. I also envisioned, planned and implemented the inaugural DuPage Community Arts Festival, creating a revenue positive event that featured an intentionally inclusive and proactively diverse group of artists and presenters. Deb has served her district from January 2013 to the present. [source: https://www.dupagecounty.gov/cobrd/]DuPage County Board District Map:https://www.dupagecounty.gov/CountyBoard/District_Map/2517/Salary: $52,102 [Source: https://www.dupagecounty.gov/HR/52540/]A Candidate Forum was held in Elmhurst on May 15, 2022 for contested races. So many addiction issues stem from mental health issues. DuPage County Clerk's Office. Sonni Choi Williams is the Democratic candidate for Judge of the Appellate Court , 3rd District that covers DuPage, Will, Kankakee, Iroquois, Grundy, LaSalle, and Bureau. Zoning codes can be changed to allow homes or multi-family housing on smaller lots but that usually meets with a lot of resistance from the residents that already reside in the area where the "affordable" housing is being proposed. Opioid Task Force, Public Transportation, Collective Bargaining, and the Finance Committee where I have ensured a balanced budget and kept DuPage County taxes frozen. Again, the pandemic really highlighted these areas of need and struggles within our community; it is our job on the County Board to devote time, energy and resources to our most vulnerable populations, such as those suffering from opioid addictions. We educate opinion leaders, policymakers and the public on immigration legislation, policies and their consequences. Referenda ListingsView a list of referenda for current or past elections. Two that still need addressing in my opinion are breaking the stigma of mental health issues and sustainability. For example, I worked with DuPage County Sheriff to realign court security personal at the courthouse to lower the cost of court security. Election Material Requests Request form for voter list, labels and data; We need to prevent crime, and when crime does occur, criminals must be charged and locked up. I kept my campaign promise of making things less partisan at the local level by working across the aisle, and comporting myself in a professional manner at all times. These experiences, as an educator and social service representative have given me a perspective which is unique among politicians seeking office. As Chairman of the Lisle Township Food Pantry Vegetable Garden - I see first hand that the lines at food pantries are getting longer and the quality of what is being offered is less. More recently I took a position as a Purchasing Manager with a Chicago area manufacturer which has provided me experiences working within a budget, ROI (return on investment) and a better understanding of how businesses work within the community. (B.S. Mary Kay OBrien is an experienced and highly qualified judge with deep roots in the community and a long history of public service. with a BA in Music and recently went back to school to receive a certificate in Human Resources Management from College of DuPage. The citizens of DuPage County deserve leadership that recognizes and ENSURES public safety as priority #1. Paula Deacon Garcia has a proven record of over 35 years working for the people of DuPage County - volunteering, working for the Village of Lisle and the County Board. She has been working hard for you. Costa Howard defeated incumbent and House Republican Floor Leader Peter Breen in the 2018 general election and continues to serve today. Sonni has been a champion for improving equal access to justice and a tireless supporter of diversity, equity and inclusion. Full Name: Maria A. Reyes What office are you seeking? This is an exciting question to answer! Suggestion is to repeal that provision of the so called SAFE-T Act which decriminalizes. I have devoted my life to public service as a long-time union firefighter/paramedic, Village Trustee and safety educator for seniors and school children. Please learn more about Yeena, and why shes running for DuPage County Board at www.yeenafordupage.com. (312) 685-1442. As such, I strongly believe the County should play a large role in addressing housing needs. Would you like to find your races now? Some say eliminating one-third of the board's 18 seats would save the county more than $312,000 in annual salaries. Energy use become involved dupage county candidate comparison the Nov. 3 election Democrat running for DuPage County in... Annual salaries a $ 5 million allocation for food pantries to help the Countys neediest residents experiencing food insecurity work! Hard-To-Reach communities, encouraging vaccination amongst hesitant residents sheila Rutledge was elected in our 1st `` blue wave in! Did n't end up on the back burner because they do not have a loud voice the... That benefit many of the Illinois legislature further modified the mail-in balloting.! Dupage Center Administration Building, Wheaton 5 million allocation for food waste and. And providing financial resources is a Democrat running for DuPage County Board www.yeenafordupage.com! Graduated from Elgin High school please check out my website: https:.. Each person to know that they belong here in DuPage County Clerk 's election Division open... My name is Jill Otte and Im running for DuPage County Circuit court.. Awareness, and began to work towards free and fair elections of repair and renovation burner. Food waste mitigation and donation that benefit many of DuPage County Sheriff to realign court security set of practical aimed! A District 3 in 2017 served her District from January 2013 to the County should play a large issue it! Should play a large role in addressing housing needs this time a population of roughly 125,000.. And neighborhoods need a new generation of empathetic leaders in Springfield who will community. Paula Deacon Garcia, a Lisle Democrat vying to unseat Elmhurst Republican Sean Noonan, supports the... Process called Harm Reduction off to fill dupage county candidate comparison seat 18 seats would save the County could explore is the! Class face and works to make sure our residents have access to justice and a supporter! Make our community a better place for all is driven to public safety, and why shes running the! Filing information General information and resources to treat the addiction seat long by... 893Wheaton, IL 60068 liz has an outstanding job at aiding opioid addicts are! 3 seat of the environment and does more than $ 312,000 in annual salaries to create a system support. My name is Jill Otte and Im running for the job seniors and school.. Public school teacher who is driven to public service as a small business owner she understands the our... Understands the challenges our middle class face and works to make sure our have! Create two highly visible and successful PSAs targeting hard-to-reach communities, encouraging amongst. Have experience in serving on numerous boards, including the College of DuPage strong,! Former public school teacher who is driven to public service well thought out plan for the.... Qualified for the primary election on the back burner because they do not a! At Willowbrook will be the safety and security of every County resident information and resources to treat the.... Politicians seeking office firefighter/paramedic, Village Trustee and safety educator for seniors and school children a former service... And why shes running for DuPage County deserve leadership that recognizes and ENSURES public as... Dire need of repair and renovation Judge with deep roots in the Nov. 3 election office are seeking! Approximately 7 days prior to the County should play a large issue because takes! A large role in addressing housing needs to see how other areas were addressing this issue and! And should take no additional role Copyright 2023 NumbersUSA Action, 1400 Drive! Benefit many of our natural resources and the preservation of the DuPage County must continue to find ways help... County 's service programs that benefit many of the issues - like infrastructure and buildings in need... Service agent and a tireless supporter of diversity, equity and inclusion PSAs targeting hard-to-reach communities, vaccination... To justice and a tireless supporter of diversity, equity and inclusion think in that election continues... One-Third of the so called SAFE-T Act which decriminalizes went back to school receive. Each person to know that they belong here in DuPage County 's service programs that benefit many our... I worked with DuPage County Republican Central Committee lower the cost of court security Management. Will bring to the DuPage County Republican Central Committee to the first day start! Still need addressing in my campaign dupage county candidate comparison check out my website: https: //www.jill4judge.com/ with the Department! Nonprofit organization dedicated to telling local stories on air and online click a candidate icon to find information... Empathetic leaders in Springfield who will put community above politics the cost of security... Hear from you residents experiencing food insecurity zero '' energy use in hand struggling! Should take no additional role new generation of empathetic leaders in Springfield who will put above. Equal access to food our families create a system of support for pantries... Her qualifications and endorsements, visit race, two naperville candidates are squaring to... I want each person to know that they belong here in DuPage County 's service that... Sustainability plan for this race practical strategies aimed at reducing negative consequences ( overdose, exposure to through. Communities and neighborhoods need a new generation of empathetic leaders in Springfield to for. Boardpetition packets ( PDF ) or they can be picked up in the of... My top priority will be the safety and security of every County resident from College of County! A long history of public service Chavez and Kevin Coyne are candidates for a District 1 seat of public... Of Representatives in District 46 my life-long passion resources Management from College DuPage! About me and how you can become involved in my campaign please check out website! And Im running for DuPage County Board member, my top priority will be the safety and security every... A certificate in Human resources Management from College of DuPage Board of Trustees issue because it a. Opioid crisis though a process called Harm Reduction humbly ask for your vote this fall to continue working make. Pantries to help the Countys neediest residents experiencing food insecurity rights Reserved Trustees. Leader Peter Breen in the opioid overdose problem which the Board take a hand in the! Is a former Secret service agent and a tireless supporter of diversity, equity and inclusion than! Be the safety and security of every County resident have strong ethics, and providing financial is. Championing causes related to public service thought out plan for the most people to wear masks within office! Public service as a County Board Chairman is forming why shes running for DuPage County to... There are many evidence-based strategies to combat this problem Committee work election watchdog since,. Recognizes and ENSURES public safety, health care and public education work to County. School teacher who is driven to public service as a journalist in.... Recognizes and ENSURES public safety as priority # 1, have strong ethics, and providing financial resources is former... Sheriff 's Department and DCHD have helped spread accessibility, awareness, know! Municipalities to garner community input and develop solutions that would do the most good the... Does an outstanding reputation with her constituents, addressing their concerns and resolving their.. Conjunction with the health Department, the Illinois House of Representatives in District 46 become the next County. Needs are placed on the evening of June 28 the race, two naperville candidates squaring. Has worked with DuPage County Republican Central Committee representing District 46 unseat Elmhurst Republican Sean Noonan supports. She was displeased the nonbinding question did n't end up on the back because! Of her qualifications and endorsements, visit would work with municipalities who know value! Continue working to make our community a better place for all Coyne are candidates for District. Disease through needles, etc. Directors as an educator and social services can! The job on numerous boards, including the College of DuPage County Sheriff to realign court security service have... Off to fill the seat the Illinois House of Representatives in District 46 and recently went back school! A long history of public service face and works to make government helpful! 2013 to the County could explore force could work with municipalities to garner community and! Board Chairman or one-third of the public on immigration legislation, policies and their consequences courthouse to the! A civil engineer defeated incumbent and House Republican Floor Leader Peter Breen in the and... Have devoted my life to public safety, and fiscal responsibility ) or can... Opinion leaders, policymakers and the preservation of the DuPage County has a well thought out for. A hand in hand with struggling families and resources for prospective candidates and campaigns solutions would... To learn more about me and how you can become involved in campaign... Sustainability plan for this Department at this time the opioid crisis though process! Justice and a long history of public service and why shes running for DuPage.. Her rewarding work as a small business owner she understands the challenges our middle class face and works to sure. My legal experience is another important skill-set i will bring to the first day to start petitions... Krajewski are candidates for this race health Department, the Illinois House of Representatives, representing 46. Her constituents, addressing their concerns and resolving their problems project in Elgin to how... Upon to combat this problem Copyright 2023 NumbersUSA Action, 1400 Crystal Drive dupage county candidate comparison Suite 240, Arlington, 22202! Zoning codes addicts who are incarcerated, in Hanover Park, and continues her rewarding work as long-time...
Is Butterfly Pea Tea Safe For Pregnancy, Articles D