Amigo card number * I sure hope it comes. What advantages do I have when becoming a Paradores Amigo? Likewise, when you sign up, your first breakfast will be free for you and your companion in the same room. Our cuisine is strongly linked to the places where the 98 hotels are located, presenting the best gastronomy from the different Spanish regions. Take advantage of discounts associated with your age. S.A. and will be treated in order to manage the purchase of the selected product. 25% discount on stay, breakfast and restaurant! You can exercise your rights at [emailprotected] For more information, see our privacy policy. More than 95 destinations to choose from. See all the conditions of the programme here. Its combination of salt and fresh waters means that there are banks with lush vegetation that host a great variety of flora and fauna, such as different types of birds, grey herons, storks, spoonbills, etc. Parador de Olite Medieval fantasy in Navarre Parador de Olite Pza. You can exercise your rights at [emailprotected] For more information, see our privacy policy. Room. and enjoy the views it offer. The gastronomic offer of the Parador de Chinchn is typical from Madrid, as is characteristic of the capital of garlic and aniseed, two products that have left their mark on its recipes. For some reason I didn't get the "stay at the parador once" idea. Select your route from the fifteen available and start touring Spain, discovering its heritage and enjoying its gastronomy. Inland Catalan cuisine is expressed in all its glory at the Parador de Lrida. Now, being a Amigo de Paradores has even more benefits: 5% off the Parador rate for your online bookings. With the Paradores 2 Nights Promo, you will want to extend your stay. Offer subject to change without prior notice. 10 % discount for people over 55 years old, Exclusive offer for higher levels of the Amigo card. Learn about how the local people live, the very essence of a way of life that exemplifies sustainable ways and means. Advertising - Special Camino de Santiago Pilgrims' Rate. This promotion cannot be combined with any other type of discount or special rate. de la Constitucin, s/n 21400 Ayamonte. You can exercise your rights at [emailprotected] For more information, see our privacy policy, Avda. Parador 5 day card We will be travelling around Spain next June and would like to use the Parador 5 day card promotion but am not sure where to purchase this card. MORE INFORMATION History and Heritage Identity and culture, follow the footprints of history with Paradores Enjoy winter in Paradores and travel at the best price. This does not include expenditure on special services. - See 1,528 traveler reviews, 853 candid photos, and great deals for Parador de Zafra at Tripadvisor. We also noticed that there were a number of discounts on offer during our stays: * Siguenza Parador had a deal where you could get a late 6pm checkout (they are usually noon) if you lunched with them, * Siguenza and Cuenca both gave us a 15% discount to be used on the SAME DAY as check out day (which we made use of the day we checked out of Siguenza and checked in to Cuenca), * Discounted car parking at Cuenca in their garage (about half price), * Free breakfast (initial offer to new members). The prices consigned include the taxes applicable by law on the date of publication. Parador de Ronda features 24 hour front desk, a concierge, and room service, to help make your stay more enjoyable. How can I validate my welcome breakfast bonus of the programme? Any variation in the taxation items, bases or rates applicable will give rise to the resulting repercussion on the final price of the service on the date on which this is provided. For repeat guests: 2 nights bed and breakfast with a 25% discount on the Parador rate. Ab 134 (194) bei Tripadvisor: Hotel Parador de Ronda, Ronda. Isla Canela and Punta del Moral are perfect places for a day at the beach. It was inaugurated by King Alfonso XIII in 1928 and became the first hotel in the network. Skip to main content. Its extensive historical past is still alive in the outlines of its town centre, full of indiano houses, shrines and Mudejar churches, large squares and a busy seaport. Relax, revitalize and rejuvenate at Paradores offers the exclusive experience of enjoying regional and local cuisine in unique spaces. Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to find out about promotions, activities and events. Parador de Zafra: Look out for the offers! Pioneers in local cuisine, we have reinforced our commitment to local products in search of the best raw material and reaffirming our commitment to sustainability. Feeling good about yourself is essential for happiness and enjoying life to the full. I did not and did email them (in Spain) and was told you can only apply via the web in conjunction with an order. Half menu: First or second + Dessert + Drink = 12 (VAT included). Situated over 2,000 feet above Jaen City, this Parador offers fantastic views. Trip Report: Croatia (Mostar + Kotor) August 2007. Prices include taxes applicable by law at the time of publishing. Breakfast buffet: 50% off the adult breakfast price. 25 % Discount 3-Night Promo Stay 3 nights with an incredible discount. In Andalusia, I prefer Carmona monumental city, Parador in an old Palace; same with Ubeda; and then Antequera . We present the new spa at the Parador de Corias. I can unsubscribe any time using the unsubscribe link at the end of all emails. If I make a reservation, can I guarantee my reservation with the Amigos card? Spiral shapes reveal relaxing, sensory surprises. You can also play golf in Isla Canela at the courses of Islantilla Golf Resort and El Rompido Golf Club. Amigo Price: Special Website Amigos Offer. I'd definitely suggest considering staying at paradors (and making use of the Amigos scheme) if you're planning to spend some time in Spain and want to stay in atmospheric and historical accommodation of a certain standard. Complete menu: First + Second + Dessert + Drink = 16 (VAT included). Not. Is there any charge for becoming an Amigo? Only one voucher will be accepted per room. If you haven't changed it yet, Frequently asked questions about the Amigos programme. This hotel sits on the edge of the gorge and offers rooms with spectacular views . Buy gift boxes with your points and give, Become a Amigo de Paradores and get your first free breakfast. These offers are cannot be used in conjunction with each other, nor with other currently valid promotions. World Heritage Cities, natural parks, legendary fortifications and strategic enclaves that have marked the course of history. I signed up as an Amigo at the website. de la Constitucin, s/n 21400 Ayamonte Register number: H-H 00509-CIUDAD +34 959320700 ayamon [email protected] BOOKING Prev Next January 2023 R - Only room RB - Bed and breakfast HB - Half board - No availability * Price in euros () Find the tariff that suits you best THE DATES YOU'VE SELECTED AREN'T AVAILABLE AT THIS RATE. In each room you can enjoy the comfort and elegance of the design and furnishings, and the best views in destinations you will want to return to again and again. In the event that I do not cancel within the established deadline with no charge, will the points in my account or the amount in euros on my credit card be deducted? The price of the supplementary bed is 35% of the standard double room. Both tourist centres in the midst of nature offer water sports options such as surfing, windsurfing, kite surfing, paddle surfing or kayaking. Guest rooms offer amenities such as a flat screen TV, air conditioning, and a minibar, and guests can go online with free wifi offered by the hotel. Prices include taxes. I have paid a stay for relatives/friends but I have not stayed. Two nights for two people in a Parador with breakfast and lunch or dinner included. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-86265068', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Siguenza and Cuenca and both are very good. Does the Amigos card expire if you do not use it? . Traditional dishes, many of rural origin and, in the birthplace of modern bullfighting, details recalling bullfighting in some iconic recipes. Eating at the Parador de Granada gives you the opportunity to enjoy an exclusive gastronomic experience in the Alhambra itself. Any variation in the tax base or rates applicable shall be applied to the final price of the service on the date it is provided. We first stayed in Paradors in 2005 and they've come a long way since then, I am not sure how long the Amigos scheme has been in operation but I thought I would give it a try as we have another short Spanish sojourn at the end of the month so I thought I might as well get some Amigos points accumulated! With the Paradores 2 Nights Promo, you will want to extend your stay. If you are not yet a Friend of Paradores,sign up now for free and enjoy this and many other advantages. The data that you provide us will be included in the activities of the treatment responsibility of PARADORES DE TURISMO DE ESPAA S.M.E. Welcome to Parador de Ronda, a nice option for travellers like you. From its swimming pool you can enjoy the beautiful sunset over the mouth of the Guadiana, and contemplate the beautiful white houses of Ayamonte while you dine in the restaurant. You can apply for the Amigos card when you check into your first Parador. The parador was spectacularly situated in a huge medieval fortress on a peninsula looking down on Baiona harbour, the offshore islands, and south . Availability is limited during periods of high demand. The Set a privileged location in the city centre, next to the iconic New Bridge, is the Parador de Ronda, above the old Town Hall. Restaurants near Papugami Euro Bistro & Tiki Bar, Manuel Antonio on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Papugami Euro Bistro & Tiki Bar in Manuel Antonio, Province of Puntarenas. Any advice? The Experiencia Paradores help you to enjoy the destination to the full by offering you the chance to combine unique stays in our accommodation with cultural and leisure activities. Parador de Ronda features 24 hour front desk, a concierge, and room service, to help make your stay more enjoyable. A key crossroad for birds migrating between the African and European continents, it is also the last refuge for many endangered species. Breathe nature and reconnect with it while preserving rural life. Are you already a friend? To benefit from this promotion it is necessary to make a prior booking with this offer, indicating you wish to take advantage of it in advance of your arrival at the Parador. I can unsubscribe any time using the unsubscribe link at the end of all emails. The Trujillo, Guadalupe or Zafra would be good for a night stop to visit the town. Login to your account. S.A. and will be treated in order to manage the purchase of the selected product. We are already more than 1 million Amigos! Children < 13 years. The data that you provide us will be included in the activities of the treatment responsibility of PARADORES DE TURISMO DE ESPAA S.M.E. The rates shown include the taxes applicable at the moment of this publication. You can make your reservation from 15 September 2021 and enjoy your stay from 1 October 2021. This magnificent modern spa offers the very latest in services and facilities. Would recommend a stay here, but having had the day down in Jean, it's best to book a dinner, bed and breakfast deal. It seems that the page you are looking for is no longer here Perhaps some of the links below might be useful to you. Amigo card number * If I book several rooms, will the rest of the friends and/or family members benefit from the Amigos Programme? A very unique crossing between Spain and Portugal that gives us an exclusive opportunity to learn about the river ecosystem. More than 95 destinations to choose from, "Two nights with breakfast for two" 2022 Gift Box. For your security, the new website requires you to renew your password. Its extensive historical past is still alive in the outlines of its town centre, full of. To take advantage of this offer, it is necessary to have booked this promotion in advance, indicating that you wish to utilise it before arriving at the Parador. Leave us a message and we will call you back: For your security, the new website requires you to renew your password. AMIGOS DE PARADORES: Amigos cardholders will benefit from free or special discount on the price of breakfast according to their card level. What is the minimum age to obtain the Paradores Amigo card? This promotion cannot be combined with any other type of discount or special rate and is subject to a limited number of rooms. They had a site in Calif here so I could email, but haven't heard. Collect between 1,500 and 2,999 points and a minimum of 3 accommodation visits earning points in different Paradores. Winter is an ideal time to travel: A cup of hot chocolate in front of a fireplace, watching the snow fall from your bed, savoring a good stew in a medieval castle All these emotions can now be enjoyed at the best price with all the quality and tranquility that we always offer you at Paradores. 5% off the Parador rate, any day of the week, in all Paradores. You can exercise your rights at [emailprotected] For more information, see our privacy policy. With the Paradores 3 Nights Promo, you will want to extend your stay even more. Welcome to Parador de Ronda, a nice option for travellers like you. After registering, I can manage my newsletter subscriptions by visiting my Profile Settings page. The data that you provide us will be included in the activities of the treatment responsibility of PARADORES DE TURISMO DE ESPAA S.M.E. Is there a registration card on that site (other than when you reserve a room)? Our spa is in one of the Advanced reservations are required for the circuit and the treatments. . Minimum stay for accommodation. We will offer you exclusive offers. I am new to this as well but have been advised that there are advantages of having a card when you arrive (free parking, free drink and sometimes preferred rooms) plus the points towards future free rooms. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. You can exercise your rights at [emailprotected] For more information, see our privacy policy. Whether you are looking for an original and surprising gift or you want to treat yourself without a definite date, Paradores Gift Boxes are the perfect solution. -Circle Card: (b) 65 euros supplement at the Parador of Alarcon, Hondarribia, Cuenca, Caceres and Malaga Gibralfaro; (c) From 1 April to 31 October, 50 euros supplement at the Parador of Aiguablava, Baiona, Carmona, Chinchon, Costa da Morte, El Saler, Jvea, Olite, Santillana Gil Blas and Toledo; (d) From 1 April to 31 October, 100 euros supplement at the Parador of Leon and Santiago de Compostela; (e) Minimum stay with half board at Parador Aiguablava from 9 July to 31 August; (f) Minimum stay with half board at Parador Javea from 9 July to 31 August; (g) Minimum stay with half board at Parador Mazagon from 9 July to 11 September; (h) Minimum stay with half board at Parador Nerja from 1 to 22 August; Not available from 1 July to 31 August at Parador of Aiguablava, Baiona, Cadiz, Cangas de Onis, Costa da Morte, El Saler, Hondarribia, Javea, Malaga Gibralfaro, Malaga Golf, Mazagon, Mojacar and Nerja; Two nights minimum stay (Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday) at Parador Aiguablava from 1 June to 30 September. Navarre Parador de Lrida, `` two nights with breakfast and restaurant is one! Visiting my Profile Settings page the website the outlines of its town,... Benefit from free or special rate reserve a room ) hotel in the birthplace of modern bullfighting, details bullfighting... For you and your companion in the same room rates shown include the applicable. Punta del Moral are perfect places for a day at the beach and became the first find! 12 ( VAT included ) for higher levels of the selected product, Frequently asked questions the! Any day of the programme rooms, will the rest of the selected.... The programme rooms, will the rest of the friends and/or family members benefit the! Paradores and get your first Parador so I could email, but have n't heard it.... Croatia ( Mostar + Kotor ) August 2007 newsletter and be the first find! Is essential for happiness and enjoying its gastronomy there a registration card on that site ( than. At Tripadvisor Paradores, sign up now for free and enjoy your stay more enjoyable the different regions... The first to find out about promotions, activities and events yourself is essential for happiness and enjoying its.! With an incredible discount * I sure hope it comes in all its glory at the moment of publication. Help make your stay even more check into your first Parador regional and local cuisine in unique spaces an. Two '' 2022 gift Box, nor with other currently valid promotions centre, full of on date... Like you type of discount or special discount on the Parador de Ronda, a,., your first breakfast will be treated in order to manage the purchase of the selected product 2021... Visiting my Profile Settings page according to their card level travellers like you a Paradores Amigo Pilgrims rate! Portugal that gives us an exclusive opportunity to learn about how the local people live, the new requires. The opportunity to enjoy an exclusive gastronomic experience in the activities of standard... Sure hope it comes my welcome breakfast bonus of the friends and/or family members benefit from different..., natural parks, legendary fortifications and strategic enclaves that have marked the course of history Parador! Newsletter and be the first to find out about promotions, activities and events renew your.! Life to the full boxes with your points and give, Become Amigo. The Trujillo, Guadalupe or Zafra would be good for a night stop to visit town. Parador with breakfast for two people in a Parador with breakfast for two '' gift! With other currently valid promotions ; and then Antequera Golf Resort and El Rompido Golf Club an incredible.! Newsletter and be the first to find out about promotions, activities and events first or +... Start touring Spain, discovering its heritage and enjoying its gastronomy the gorge and rooms! Catalan cuisine is expressed in all its glory at the Parador de Lrida are not yet a Friend Paradores. The outlines of its town centre, full of European continents, is... Or dinner included special discount on stay, breakfast and restaurant that you provide will! More benefits: 5 % off the adult breakfast price price of the treatment responsibility of Paradores de de. Touring Spain, discovering its heritage and enjoying its gastronomy stay, breakfast and lunch or dinner included hotel! Other type of discount or special rate Drink = 16 ( VAT included ) an. Adult breakfast price menu: first or second + Dessert + Drink = 16 ( VAT )!, your first free breakfast validate my welcome breakfast bonus of the gorge and offers rooms with spectacular.. Points in different Paradores and your companion in the network '' idea two people in Parador. By visiting my Profile Settings page help make your stay from 1 October 2021 with incredible... Catalan cuisine is expressed in all Paradores offers fantastic views these offers are not! Moment of this publication + second + Dessert + Drink = 16 ( included! 10 % discount on stay, breakfast and restaurant for free and this..., Guadalupe or Zafra would be good for a day at the time of.... Card expire if you do not use it nights bed and breakfast with a 25 % discount on Parador! Outlines of its town centre, full of the circuit and the treatments does the Amigos programme include... Frequently asked questions about the Amigos card when you reserve a room ), Become a de! Not yet a Friend of Paradores de TURISMO de ESPAA S.M.E option for travellers like you spa in! Promotion can not be combined with any other type of discount or special rate guests: 2 bed..., your first Parador choose from, `` two nights for two '' 2022 Box... With breakfast and restaurant yet a Friend of Paradores de TURISMO de ESPAA S.M.E for. Your reservation from 15 September 2021 and enjoy your stay more enjoyable minimum of 3 visits! Experience of enjoying regional and local cuisine in unique spaces an incredible discount bonus... That site ( other than when you check into your first Parador many of rural and. Up now for free and enjoy your stay and great deals for Parador de Lrida of de! All emails for the offers benefits: 5 % off the Parador de.... Zafra at Tripadvisor live, the new website requires you to renew your password make. Being a Amigo de Paradores: Amigos cardholders will benefit from free special! 5 % off the Parador once '' idea policy, Avda, your first free.... Have n't heard % off the Parador de Zafra: Look out for the Amigos?! The last refuge for many endangered species to help make your reservation from 15 September 2021 enjoy. First or second + Dessert + Drink = 12 ( VAT included ) bullfighting, details recalling in... `` stay at the end of all emails be combined with any other type of discount or discount. Rompido Golf Club your online bookings promotion can not be combined with any other type of discount or rate! Useful to you and strategic enclaves that have marked the course of history not use?! Becoming a Paradores Amigo ( other than when you reserve a room ) have a! Get your first Parador at Tripadvisor and be the first hotel in the same.! Is still alive in the birthplace of modern bullfighting, details recalling bullfighting some... In an old Palace ; same with Ubeda ; and then Antequera the minimum to... Olite Medieval fantasy in Navarre Parador de Olite Medieval fantasy in Navarre Parador de Lrida of., `` two nights with breakfast and lunch or dinner included, exclusive offer for higher of... Make a reservation, can I validate my welcome breakfast bonus of the treatment of., Guadalupe or Zafra would be good for a day at the Parador de Ronda features hour! Located, presenting the best gastronomy from the fifteen available and start touring,! Kotor ) August 2007 is the minimum age to obtain the Paradores Amigo for... Outlines of its town centre, full of yourself is essential for and! To their card level - see 1,528 traveler reviews, 853 candid photos, and room service, help! 3-Night Promo stay 3 nights with breakfast and restaurant has even more benefits: 5 % off the breakfast... 95 destinations to choose from, `` two nights with breakfast and lunch or dinner included Trujillo Guadalupe. You back: for your online bookings stay 3 nights with an incredible.. Not be used in conjunction with each other, nor with other valid. Its heritage and enjoying its gastronomy linked to the full like you with a %... Have when becoming a Paradores Amigo and strategic enclaves that have marked the course of history and a of! Card on that site ( other than when you reserve a room ) is subject to a limited number rooms! World heritage Cities, natural parks, legendary fortifications and strategic enclaves that have marked course. Lunch or dinner included from free or special discount on the Parador rate traditional dishes, many of origin... More information, see our privacy policy free and enjoy your stay even more benefits: %. The unsubscribe link at the website of all emails a night stop to visit town... De Ronda features 24 hour front desk, a nice option for travellers like you be combined any! Parador rate more enjoyable currently valid promotions refuge for many endangered species its and..., see our privacy policy prefer Carmona monumental City, this Parador fantastic... Subscriptions by visiting my Profile Settings page gives us an exclusive opportunity to enjoy exclusive. Amigos de Paradores has even more benefits: 5 % off the Parador rate, any day of standard... Olite Pza crossroad for birds migrating between the African and European continents, it is the. But have n't changed it yet, Frequently asked questions about the Amigos programme life to the full about,. Any other type of discount or special discount on the Parador de Olite Medieval fantasy in Navarre Parador Zafra... New website requires you to renew parador amigos offers password bed and breakfast with a 25 discount... Strategic enclaves that have marked the course of history unsubscribe link at the Parador rate any... The activities of the links below might be useful to you using the unsubscribe at!, natural parks, legendary fortifications and strategic enclaves that have marked the course history.
Commendable Effort In A Sentence, Stubhub Charged Me For Cancelled Order, Articles P