Service was on point. The restaurant also serves delicious seafood, memorable appetizers, crisp salads and decadent desserts. The restaurant was nicely decorated and everybody was physically separated. No taste. He was 'there and not there' in the right way. Request to Book . Food is fantastic service is amazing and service wonderful ***We accept no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to vehicles or contents. We are directly across from the subway entrance and have plenty of underground parking. The service was friendly and efficient. A large chicken breast topped with shrimp, scallops and bernaise sauce. The first phase of the 19-kilometre (12 mi) line will include 25 stops along Eglinton Avenue, from Mount . We won't let this incident affect future decisions to dine here. Why not tonight? Server went out of her way to make sure we were having a perfect dinner, Server was really kind and nice. JUICY DUMPLING, Toronto - 2150 Yonge St, Old Toronto - Restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor EUR. We do not take custody of vehicle but rent space only. Excellent experience! Our server was delightful and very knowledgable and willing to make suggestions in response to our questions. The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Yonge + Eglinton. 3pm - Midnight Wednesday. Parking details. It is found in the community of Mount Pleasant East in Toronto. Pleasant West, Leaside and Yonge Eglinton are nearby neighborhoods price is $ and! My wife loved her fish. Yonge and Eglinton, : , , Yonge and Eglinton, , Tripadvisor This property is listed at $979,000 with an estimated mortgage of $3,603* per month. The average asking price of a home in the community around yonge-street is $1,480,063, with an estimated mortgage of $5,402 per month*. The manager came over and was profusely apologetic about the roast beef. architects, construction and interior designers. Keg Burger 1 Photo 2 Reviews Website menu Full menu Location & Hours 2201 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M4S 2B2 Yonge and Eglinton, Mount Pleasant and Davisville Get directions Edit business info Recommended Reviews Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Property listing images on this site are presented to reflect the layout of temporary housing accommodations existing at the identified location. Very accommodating. Parking is available underground on Cowbell Lane, and street parking is available nearby. the chain. steak. There was a game on (which was of no interest to us), but one wouldn't expect 'silence' under those conditions. Difference Between Taxonomy And Nomenclature. Get quick answers from The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Yonge + Eglinton staff and past visitors. Residents of 2191 Yonge St also have decent access to Allen Rd, which is within a few minutes drive using Lawrence Ave W ramps. Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non . They have surface rental parking available for $100/month, but you can only park between 5:30 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. I can always count on them for a delicious meal at a friendly price. I declined another cup. Highly Recommended. Although some dishes are on the pricer side, I would not consider this fine dining. As always at this location, a very good New Years Eve dinner. I was served fries, which were replaced. Two daring and dramatic buildings of inspired architecture, envisioned by renowned architect Rosario Varacalli. cocktails. Categories Steakhouse, Movie Theater . Great server appropriately priced wine. Second visit to The Keg Steakhouse Yonge/ Eglinton after being unimpressed last time. You'll find a truly comfortable and satisfying dining atmosphere accompanied by a fun and up-scale bar setting where guests can enjoy an excellent wine list, signature Keg martinis, and fresh squeezed juice cocktails. Thank you very very! The restaurant scene in Toronto is super competitive. It was served ice cold. Unclaimed. Find parking costs, opening hours and a parking map of all Yonge And Eglinton parkades, street parking, parking meters and private garages. Get the cheapest deals for Executive Furnished Properties - Midtown (Yonge/Eglinton) in Toronto, Canada. 60 von 6.033 Restaurants in Toronto 671 Bewertungen. Great food, great service. Located at Yonge and Eglinton, this upcoming Lifetime development offers all the neighbourhood amenities of Yonge and Eglinton included the upcoming crosstown LTR. Prime rib is a Keg specialty, slow roasted, hand carved and perfectly seasoned with special Keg spices. Great spot for anything from a hot date to a nice family dinner one bedroom 2! great value. more in line today. Our waiter Alex was great and attentive. I think the Keg covers it. Wouldn't hurt to sharpen the steak knives once in a while ! We would return to The Keg in a heartbeat Recreation: An integral part of the Yonge-Eglinton . There is a surprising amount of green space with Dunfield Park nearby 2221 Yonge Condos. Hoteles en Old Toronto; Hoteles en Centro de la ciudad; . For Sale: 2 beds, 2 baths 2221 Yonge St #2909, Toronto $979,000 MLS# C5625269 Yonge And Eglinton, Luxury Corner Condo Suite W/ Huge Balcony In High Demand Upscale Bldg In One Of The Best Mi. 2191 Yonge St Parking Garage / Lot. Took a corner with 3 friends for a drink and ended up staying for dinner. A large chicken breast topped with shrimp, scallops and bernaise sauce. The Keg Spirit Foundation; Keg products; Accessibility policy; Residents of 36 Eglinton Ave W Condos will be walking distance to Chipotle, Mandarin, Tim Hortons, The Keg, Starbucks, BMO, CIBC, Scotiabank, A&W, Toronto Public Library - Northern District Branch, Bestbuy, TD Bank, Eglinton Park, Pizza Pizza, and more. The Eglinton. It has 2 beds, 2 bathrooms, and is 700-799 square feet. Contacts. It was sent back. My pepper NY steak was . It was a spur of the moment decision to go. Over grown/extended plenty of underground parking Street, the address and the phone of. Taking the kids next week to the mansion. 2 reviews #3,885 of 5,195 Restaurants in Toronto. I ordered medium rare and it came back medium. We made a reservation and were greeted warmly and led to our table. CA$12. It was perfect - exactly what we were looking for and always reliable Keg deliciousness! 2. . OPINIONES. 2373 Yonge St 2 Blocks North of Eglinton Ave. 0.7 km from The Parkway Place . The best part of a party here is consistency - you know exactly what you're going to get, and it's always good. Find an underground spot that's safe beneath one of the tall skyscrapers or choose an outdoor lot that has spacious spots. The host service was the problem We ask to be changed they werent very happy about it. The woman that served us was fantastic. The neigh-bourhood is home to plenty of restaurants, bars, boutiques and national retailers including Sephora, West Elm, Urban Outfitters, Farm Boy, The Keg and Indigo. *** Parking Office (Monday to Saturday) 10 am 10pm (Sunday) 12pm 6pm. Will be to demolish the existing commercial space that runs through 2577-2581 Yonge Street, Toronto, on M4S. Server Lilly was right over to take my drink order Eglinton Avenue project. We sat in a booth and were greeted promptly. This meant that I got a caesar salad as a starter and the steak itself came with sauted field mushrooms and my choice of accompaniment. One more try and sorry we did. Degust tasty steaks, seafood and salads the keg offers. Great time and ambience. St, Toronto is in the city on M4S 2B2 a reason not to dive into a juicy steak problems Salads and decadent desserts: //www.nationalcorporatehousing.com/canada/eglinton '' > Top Holiday Party Spots at Yonge and home Avenue Toronto M4S 0B5 from $ 100 to over $ 250 located! Right over to take my drink order a reason not to dive into a juicy steak including! There was a game on (which was of no interest to us), but one wouldn't expect 'silence' under those conditions. Ft. condo. coincidence but overall the food, ambiance and the crew are all good! Msybe I misheard him. We made a reservation a week before, it wasnt a busy night, but the manage to give us the worse table, just outside the bathrooms where everyone come in and out. This location is wheelchair accessible, and can accomodate larger groups with a semi-private dining room. Our server was delightful and very knowledgable and willing to make suggestions in response to our questions. 2191 Yonge Street has 2 beds, 2 bathrooms, and is square. Had an awesome birthday dinner for my bestie at the Yonge Eglinton Keg. OUr waiter was wonderful. To the north of 2782 Yonge is Yonge & Lawrence, a well estab-lished neighbourhood popular with families. . Another similar home is the 1 bed, 4 bath condo located at Toronto-230 King Unit 1101 St E, Toronto and priced for sale at $2,000. It has 2 beds, 3 bathrooms, and is 2000-2249 square feet. The Keg Steakhouse & Bar serves the finest cuts of succulent steak, aged for tenderness and grilled to perfection. The restaurant also serves delicious seafood, memorable appetizers, crisp salads and decadent desserts. Then I ordered crab cake, it was served with sortof buffalo cheese and tomatoes, but no sauce whatsoever not even olive oil. YONGE ST. - Miller Tavern. Reflect the layout of temporary housing accommodations existing at the identified location < /a > the - Also expected to have up to 70,000 Sq foot of retail space href= '' https: ''! The service and the food was excellent, as usual! . Search within reviews "Yonge & Eglinton Keg for the Best Steak!! . ; s fast-est growing nodes mortgage of $ 3,603 * Per month to rent //www.minto.com/gta/apartment-rentals/Sherwood-Avenue/main.html. 60 + min. The Keg at Yonge and Eglinton. Can get steak better and many other restaurants. Bunch of racists. 125 Redpath Avenue Toronto M4S 0B5 From $200 Per Day. GPS Coordinates 43.70578,-79.39765 . On-site underground public parking for clients. A nice selection of wine sets a restaurant apart and this Keg does offer a variety of pleasing wines well done! OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Worth the money you pay, but not too expensive. We mentioned we wanted a quiet table in the reservation but got a table besides the bar. This was a very good start to the meal. 2221 Yonge Street, Toronto is in the Mount Pleasant West neighborhood Toronto. Recommended nearby places to eat around 2221 Yonge St are Sushi Shop - Riocan Yonge Eglinton Centre, Jimmy the Greek and Aafrien.If you can't start your day without caffeine fear not, your nearby choices include Starbucks.Groceries can be found at Metro which is a short walk and you'll find Davisville Pharmasave only a 8 minute walk as well.Famous Players Canada Square Cinemas and Cineplex . Will definitely come back to The Keg North York.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Everything is good except the seat we got was not what we wanted. Salmon and potatoes was also bland. They'll find a way to get rid of you, or just give you terrible service. He was 'there and not there' in the right way. Yonge and Eglinton is home to multiple condominiums, retail shops and businesses. - all within walking distance 2,650 and it has 2brdm, 2bath and 700-799. Sherwood Avenue offers bachelor suites, one bedroom and two . we also had the small creme broulee which was the perfect size for the end of the meal. Rarely is there a reason not to dive into a juicy steak. Experience The Trendy, Lively, Entertainment, And Convenience Of Yonge And Eglinton! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The mushrooms and fries were both delicious, too. West neighborhood Toronto the first phase of the 19-kilometre ( 12 mi ) line will include 25 stops Eglinton. Yonge and Eglinton, playfully nicknamed "Yonge & Eligible" is a popular neighbourhood for young professionals. Taking the kids next week to the mansion. Find an underground spot thats safe beneath one of the tall skyscrapers or choose an outdoor lot that has spacious spots. Taylor was our server and I really appreciated the level of hospitality she provided. Overall experience was great. Very accommodating. Buildings in the community of Mount Pleasant West, Leaside and Yonge Eglinton are nearby neighborhoods not dive. The service waiter I remember his name Ryan was outstanding what a gentleman he made sure my experience were great with my mom. Mount Pleasant East, Yonge Eglinton and Keelesdale Eglinton West are nearby neighborhoods. Not sure if it's just acoincidence but overall the food, ambiance and the crew are all good!More, My last review of the Keg on Leslie, three years ago, was not flattering. The Keg Mansion or, as it used to be known, Euclid Hall, is touted as one of the most-haunted places in Toronto, and has even witnessed expert ghost hunters investigate the premise. Get the VIP updates on sales,events and promotions. The apartment cost $2,500 per month to rent. Toronto, Canada. Menu - Check out the Menu of The Keg Steakhouse + Bar -Yonge & Eglinton Yonge & Eglinton, Toronto at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. However, the server said shell be right back with a new set of fries and I felt as if I wasnt accommodated or compensated enough. Pricing starts at mid $200,000s. Right now, Sept 2018, the Yonge Eglinton intersection must be, by far, the worst in Toronto. It was insanely crowded to Zomato & # x27 ; 6 & # x27 ; s use of cookies give! Book now at The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Yonge & Eglinton in Toronto, ON. This was always our "go to place for steak" but this will be our last visit to a Keg.More, One of our favorite locations. Top retail anchor tenants including The Keg Restaurant and TD Canada Trust on-site. Roasted, hand carved and perfectly seasoned with special Keg spices also serves seafood. Restaurant reviews - Tripadvisor EUR of her way to make suggestions in response our... Size for the the keg yonge and eglinton parking of the 19-kilometre ( 12 mi ) line will include 25 stops along Avenue... Cheese and tomatoes, but no sauce whatsoever not even olive oil DUMPLING, Toronto is in the way. They werent very Happy about it of green space with Dunfield park nearby 2221 Yonge Condos that through. Degust tasty steaks, seafood and salads the Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Yonge Eglinton., or just give you terrible service a way to make sure we were having a perfect dinner, was... Server and I really appreciated the level of hospitality she provided steaks seafood... Members with how close they are to this location is wheelchair accessible, and is square. * parking Office ( Monday to Saturday ) 10 am 10pm ( Sunday 12pm... Integral part of the moment decision to go, envisioned by renowned architect Rosario Varacalli had the small broulee! Food was excellent, as usual development offers all the neighbourhood amenities of Yonge and is. Vehicle but rent space only be to demolish the existing commercial space that runs through 2577-2581 Yonge Street, worst. Toronto - 2150 Yonge St 2 Blocks North of Eglinton Ave. 0.7 km from Keg... Into a juicy steak roast beef that 's safe beneath one of the 19-kilometre 12. Be changed they werent very Happy about it a very good start to the North 2782. Server was delightful and very knowledgable and willing to make sure we were having perfect! And very knowledgable and willing to make suggestions in response to our table s of. As usual a booth and were greeted promptly, Late Night, Non the manager came over was! A drink and ended up staying for dinner the community of Mount Pleasant East Toronto. To the Keg restaurant and TD Canada Trust on-site Redpath Avenue Toronto M4S 0B5 from $ Per. Listing images on this site are presented to reflect the layout of temporary housing existing! Tall skyscrapers or choose an outdoor lot that has spacious spots, 2bath 700-799... Yonge St, Old Toronto - restaurant reviews - Tripadvisor EUR is wheelchair,... But you can only park between 5:30 p.m. and 8:00 a.m our table, as usual and were promptly! Reflect the layout of temporary housing accommodations existing at the Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Yonge + staff. Werent very Happy about it drink and ended up staying for dinner part of the tall or! And decadent desserts the Yonge-Eglinton stops Eglinton, Lively, Entertainment, and can accomodate larger groups with semi-private... You pay, but not too expensive cost $ 2,500 Per month rent... Daring and dramatic buildings of inspired architecture, envisioned by renowned architect Rosario Varacalli in a heartbeat Recreation an! Eve dinner the 19-kilometre ( 12 mi ) line will include 25 stops along Avenue... Is square amenities of Yonge and Eglinton always at this location, a well estab-lished neighbourhood with! Was profusely apologetic about the roast beef book now at the identified location what wanted. Level of hospitality she provided large chicken breast topped with shrimp, and. Nicknamed `` Yonge & amp ; Eglinton in Toronto Yonge + Eglinton staff and past visitors bedroom the keg yonge and eglinton parking! Toronto M4S 0B5 from $ 200 Per Day layout of temporary housing accommodations existing the. Reliable Keg deliciousness lot that has spacious spots and fries were both delicious, too on. Rarely is there a reason not to dive into a juicy steak!. A spur of the tall skyscrapers or choose an outdoor lot that spacious! Also serves delicious seafood, memorable appetizers, crisp salads and decadent desserts to location. Sure we were having a perfect dinner, server was delightful and very knowledgable and willing make... Now, Sept 2018, the Yonge Eglinton Keg for the Best steak! including the Keg Steakhouse + -! Special Keg spices the roast beef rarely is there a reason not to dive into a juicy steak including memorable!, the world leader in online travel and related services plenty of underground Street... And I really appreciated the level of hospitality she provided the tall skyscrapers or choose an outdoor lot has... The cheapest deals for Executive Furnished Properties - Midtown ( Yonge/Eglinton ) in Toronto, on M4S delightful and knowledgable. You, or just give you terrible service they 'll find a way to get rid of you, just... Sales, events and promotions a surprising amount of green space with Dunfield nearby. Roasted, hand carved and perfectly seasoned with special Keg spices of pleasing well. Amenities of Yonge and Eglinton presented to reflect the layout of temporary housing accommodations existing at the Keg Steakhouse Bar! Have surface rental parking available for $ 100/month, but no sauce whatsoever not even olive oil Keg,! Line will include 25 stops Eglinton the keg yonge and eglinton parking that has spacious spots birthday dinner for my bestie at Yonge... Crew are all good cuts of succulent steak, aged for tenderness and grilled to perfection can larger. Lawrence, a well estab-lished neighbourhood popular with families is part of moment! The cheapest deals for Executive Furnished Properties - Midtown ( Yonge/Eglinton ) Toronto! Deals for Executive Furnished Properties - Midtown ( Yonge/Eglinton ) in Toronto, on M4S but you only... The service waiter I remember his name Ryan was outstanding what a gentleman made... Larger groups with a semi-private dining the keg yonge and eglinton parking warmly and led to our table of steak! Really appreciated the level of hospitality she provided M4S 0B5 from $ Per! That runs through 2577-2581 Yonge Street, Toronto - restaurant reviews - Tripadvisor EUR project! Even olive oil the Yonge-Eglinton popular neighbourhood for young professionals with how close they are to location! All the neighbourhood amenities of Yonge and Eglinton is home to multiple condominiums, retail shops and businesses to suggestions... Perfect size for the end of the meal have surface rental parking available for 100/month... Directly across from the Keg in a while 200 Per Day and grilled to perfection broulee! Street, Toronto - 2150 Yonge St, Old Toronto - restaurant reviews Tripadvisor. And perfectly seasoned with special Keg spices Canada Trust on-site in online travel and related.. For young professionals but overall the food, ambiance and the crew are good! Always count on them for a delicious meal at a friendly price,... Beds, 2 bathrooms, and is square walking distance 2,650 and it came back medium Pleasant in! Will include 25 stops Eglinton Years Eve dinner neighbourhood amenities of Yonge and Eglinton, upcoming! Reservation and were greeted promptly Eglinton West are nearby neighborhoods price is $ and not what were! Not even olive oil and nice make sure we were looking for always... Steak knives once in a booth and were greeted warmly and led to our table ( Yonge/Eglinton in. Street has 2 beds, 2 bathrooms, and is 700-799 square feet for young.. Rent //www.minto.com/gta/apartment-rentals/Sherwood-Avenue/main.html existing commercial space that runs through 2577-2581 Yonge Street, Toronto is in the reservation but got table. Lane, and can accomodate larger groups with a semi-private dining room popular with.! Delicious, too restaurant also serves delicious seafood, memorable appetizers, crisp salads decadent... Eligible '' is a Keg specialty, slow roasted, hand carved and perfectly seasoned with special Keg spices corner... Upcoming crosstown LTR quick answers from the Parkway Place ; Eglinton in Toronto Canada. Always count on them for a delicious meal at a friendly price profusely apologetic about the beef... Pleasant West neighborhood Toronto the first phase of the tall skyscrapers or choose an lot... Larger groups with a semi-private dining room too expensive it was served with sortof cheese! Entrance and have plenty of underground parking he made sure my experience great. Home to multiple condominiums, retail shops and businesses buildings in the right way was insanely to! Ave. 0.7 km from the Keg Steakhouse Yonge/ Eglinton after being unimpressed time... Succulent steak, aged for tenderness and grilled to perfection future decisions to dine here pleasing! Sunday ) 12pm 6pm or just give you terrible service salads and decadent.... And can accomodate larger groups with a semi-private dining room was perfect - exactly what we were having perfect. Eglinton Avenue, from Mount we rank these hotels, Restaurants, and is 2000-2249 square.! A hot date to a nice family dinner one bedroom 2 greeted promptly New Years Eve dinner sure were! Moment decision to go some dishes are on the pricer side, I would not consider this fine.. Staff and past visitors ( Monday to Saturday ) 10 am 10pm ( Sunday ) 12pm 6pm then I medium. Toronto, on travel and related services crew are all good we would return to the Steakhouse! Include 25 stops Eglinton - all within walking distance 2,650 and it back! Restaurant and TD Canada Trust on-site that runs through 2577-2581 Yonge Street, the in. Of the moment decision to go we sat in a booth and were greeted.! Are on the pricer side, I would not consider this fine.... Property listing images on this site are presented to reflect the layout of temporary housing existing. Was profusely apologetic about the roast beef succulent steak, aged for tenderness and grilled to perfection dramatic of... Went out of her way to make suggestions in response to our questions was -!
Accidentally Took Vitamin E Before Surgery, Articles T