AlthoughTiger Kingcenters on the untold story of Joe Exoticand how he landed behind bars, several other characters with compelling backgrounds are also highlighted. Travis tragically passed away from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Tragically, Maldonado was just 23 years old when he lost his life by accidentally shooting himself with a gun. If this is what it is like to be hated, then keep hating, Arias toldrapper Kareem Lefty Williams during a phone interview. However, further investigation has not unearthed foul play being behind Travis demise. For more on Netflixs wild hit docuseries Tiger King, subscribe now to PEOPLE or pick up this weeks issue, on newsstands Friday. According to the story, witnesses of the incident said that Maldonado, who was 23 when he died, held a gun to his head, and knew there was a bullet in the chamber. Travis' drug issues were . memorial page for Travis Michael Maldonado (22 Mar 1994-6 Oct 2017), Find a Grave Memorial ID 208518511, ; . Maldonado, on the other hand, allegedly had affairs with employees at the zoo and insisted that he was heterosexual. IT SHOWS THE REAL LIVE FOOTAGE OF THE ACTUAL SHOOTING not Travis himself but the guy in the room with Travis when it happened . The incident isn't shown directly on-camera, but Joseph. How to get help: In the U.S., call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. This is not really light entertainment. Take care of yourselves and avoid it if you need to. We have the details of his unfortunate demise, right here. Press J to jump to the feed. A coroner later stated Travis had numerous defense wounds on his hands. When Maldonado walked into Dial's office at Joe Exotic's Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park just before accidentally shooting himself, it was the second time the 23-year-old had waved a gun at Dial that day. While it may sound like fiction, Joe Exotics marriage to four husbands two at the same time became one of many subplots. Netflix's smash docu-series Tiger King included plenty of shocking scenes - like the jaw-dropping moment Joshua Dial witnessed the accidental shooting death of Travis Maldonado, a husband of . Joe is a compelling mix of eccentricity and outrageousness, with some villain-like qualities sprinkled in for good measure. Oops! Both Finlay and Maldonado reportedly identified as straightand had rough backgrounds, according to New York Magazine, with Joe offering something of a sanctuary for his partners. He said, You know a Ruger wont fire without a clip, and I said, Really?, and he said: Yeah. He believed that everyone was capable of mistakes, being who they are and being forgiven by not only God but fellow man for those mistakes. Maldonado, a California native, had allegedly struggled with a meth addiction, and one of the employees at GW Zoo suggested working with animals might help him recover,Texas Monthlyreported. An insider has revealed Aussie actor Samuel Johnson was visibly upset after a brutal on-air rant about his former mate Molly Meldrum. You dont come back from something like that.. A rivalry between big cat eccentrics takes a dark turn when Joe Exotic, a controversial animal park boss, is caught in a murder-for-hire plot. Moments of genuine tragedy, like Joe Exotic's 23-year-old husband Travis Maldonado accidentally shooting himself to death, disappeared into a sickening blend of anecdotes and details arranged to . Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. Maldonado was 23 years old at the time of his death. I have nightmares about it.. These personalities might not be as outrageous as Joe (he's in a league of his own), but they're worth exploring. Maldonado's death hit Exotic hard: My entire soul died, he later said, according to TM. Only death could relieve that anguish. Pointing a gun at him was something he would do in the mornings, Dial told the magazine. Tiger King's Joshua Dial Says He Has PTSD from Witnessing Travis Maldonado's Accidental Gunshot Death April 13, 2020, 1:29 PM Joshua Dial once managed the gubernatorial campaign for Tiger King . Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness is a seven-part documentary series that follows the true story of Joe Exotic (real name: Joseph Maldonado-Passage), a large cat breeder who ran the G.W. One of the hardest knocks that Joe has had to deal with, has been the death of Travis Maldonado. But the real story is not at all what it "officially" would sound likeit was, in fact, a self-inflicted gunshot wound that. His memorial was held at the Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park itself. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Biden signs Carole Baskin-backed 'Tiger King' bill, Congress passes 'Tiger King' bill banning private big cat ownership, 'Tiger King' star Joe Exotic calls Atlanta federal prison the 'bottom of hell', Tiger King star Doc Antle set to be released on bond, New Tiger King aftershow coming to Netflix, I went to McDonalds drive-thru for lunch but left with bags of cash instead, Biden, Harris photo-op with Warriors team takes awkward turn: 'I'm not doing that', Tragic details revealed in crash that killed Georgia football player, staffer, Austin Butlers Elvis accent is genuine, might remain forever: voice coach, Gigi Hadid takes flight and more star snaps, Rosie ODonnell lost 10 pounds with an appetite suppressant, less Diet Coke, Wife of 'Boy Meets World' star William Daniels details 'painful' 'open marriage'. In the after show, The Tiger King And I, Dial who was at the time the manager of Joe Exotics longshot Oklahoma governor campaign said he could see the shock in Travis eyes after the gun accidentally went off. Travis Maldonado accidentally killed himself in 2017. Arias will spend the rest of her living years behind bars without the possibility of parole. Their three-way marriage was eventually made into an official two-way marriage in 2015 after the law changed, and Finlay became estranged from the rest of the throuple. . Updated Feb 14, 2020 at 8:49pm. A coroner later stated Travis had numerous defense wounds on his hands. If you havent heard about Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem, and Madness, the docuseries follows the wild story of G.W. Joe Exotic married John Finlay and Travis Maldonado in 2014 (Netflix) Log In. He will be dearly missed.. When things looked quite right for Travis Maldonado after marrying Joe Exotic, a disaster struck and took his life away. Travis Maldonado (born March 22, 1994) was a businessman in America. If you dont have personal triggers around graphic depictions of suicide or abuse and are planning to watchNetflixs new docuseries, Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness,stop reading now the following post contains spoilers. Zoo) in Wynnewood, Oklahoma, from 1998 to 2018.. Born in Kansas, Exotic and his family moved to Texas, where he enrolled . The Untold Truth Of Joe Exotic's Deceased Husband Travis Maldonado. By Jessica McBride. Ive just been grateful for the support of people that are trying to get me help for counseling, he says. Joe took a liking to Travis almost immediately, the two got married in less than a month. You dont come back from something like that.. Maldonado met a tragic end with an accidental suicide. There, youll also find thoughts and questions by our community. He went into Dial's room and pointed a gun at him and said, "Hey, did you know a Ruger won't fire without a clip?" No matter the reason, a fight, the argument or the laughter. He said, Hey, did you know a Ruger wont fire without a clip?, he says. There was no preparation for what I saw in that office, he said. Travis Maldonado, 23, was found dead with a gunshot wound to his head at the Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park Friday in an apparent self-inflicted gun accident, Rhodes said. Dial says he and Maldonado, who came to the zoo in 2013, were in his office at the Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park when the shooting occurred. He struggled with meth addiction while he was in California. It was so shocking. He was sentenced to 22 years in prison for wildlife violations and a murder-for-hire plot against animal activist Carole Baskin, after all. You can contact the Crisis Text Line by texting START to 741741. Travis Maldonado was 19!!! There was a bullet in the gun, but he believed that it wouldn't fire if a magazine wasn't inside. But if youve lost a loved one to suicide, struggle with suicidal ideation or have attempted suicide in the past, theres a scene we want you to be aware of in episode five, Make America Exotic Again.. Joe took Maldonado's death hard andbecame "untethered," perNew York Magazine,while Texas Monthly reported Joe said his "entire soul died" after the tragedy. However, it must have had one in the chamber.. They wed two-months after Joe's husband Travis Maldonado's death by a self-inflicted gunshot, which is thought to have been an accident Joe is serving 22-years for a murder-for-hire plot against . 1 of 3 Netflix's smash docuseries " Tiger King " included plenty of shocking scenes, including the jaw-dropping moment Joshua Dial witnessed the accidental shooting death of Travis. Operator Joseph Maldonado said in a Facebook post that his husband, Travis Maldonado, 23, died after accidentally shooting himself in a "terrible accident" at the zoo on Friday. You dont come back from something like that.. Joe Exotic called the incident a "tragic accident" duringa news conference,explaining Maldonado had been fooling around with other staff members and showed them his Ruger pistol. Joe Exotics life has been a tough one, as indicated in Netflixs Tiger King. Joe Exotic was devastated, and a funeral service was held at the zoo grounds. Officially, Travis Maldonado died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Pointing a gun at him was something he would "do in the mornings", Dial told the magazine. Authorities found Mesa resident, Travis Alexander, 30, dead in his own shower with his throat slit, a gunshot wound to his head, and stabs across his back and body. The series killed former main character Travis Manawa (Cliff Curtis) in season 3. Travis Michael Maldonado started a job the G.W. Most recently, he remarried after his husband, Travis Maldonado, was found dead at the zoo of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound last fall. Comical scenes as residents try to take down gazebo in high winds; Zoo and became Joe's fourth husband. He then put the gun against his head and pulled the trigger (via People). The Supreme Court sent the case back to an appeals court in Texas "for . One of the later episodes has footage where a suicide happens off screen. According to witnesses, he removed the magazine from a pistol to show that it wouldnt fire without it, despite having bullets in the chamber. The three men dressed in pink shirts and black pants. He died on October 6, 2017 in Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park, Wynnewood, Oklahoma, USA. Boondocks Gift Cards, Virgo And Aquarius, Dark World Deck Legacy Of The Duelist, Slick Pulla Net Worth, Travis Maldonado Death Scene, 2013 Nissan Altima Dashboard Not Working, Project Solaris Yacht, Hamba Nathi Lyrics, Prince Fatafehi alaivahamamao Tukuaho, Timothy Delaghetto Height, Subway Surfers Alex, Repco Mig Welder Review, Alberta . Dillon, 25, made police "aware of his social status and marriage to famed Joe Maldonado-Passage on scene of the incident," TMZ reported. As the . After Maldonado's accidental suicide, Dial suffered from PTSD after witnessing the horrific incident. Among those men is Travis Maldonado, who met an early fate in 2017. He pulled the trigger and was wrongaccording to the Texas Monthly piece, he died on site before first responders were even able to arrive. Exotic was aware of this, as he was heard saying in the documentary, "I fell in love with straight guys.". Travis Maldonado was 19 years old when he started working at Exotic's zoo in 2013. A .45 caliber handgun was retrieved, though the authorities were a little confused about the cause of death, initially. Some of the animals they cared for were in attendance. I dont want to have to ask for help, but I know that everything I went through, especially working over a-year-and-a-half looking at that bullet hole thousands of times, I need help. Burial Cremated. It is easily one of the most distressing scenes in the series. The ceremony was held in 2014, but the union did not last. The second he pulled the trigger, I knew he was dead, he said. As people watch The Tiger King and learn the story of Joe Exotic and the world around him, they're also learning about Travis' role in the story, and the tragic way it came to an end. Travis had read on the internet that the gun wouldn't fire without the magazine. I definitely have PTSD. One of Joes employees suggested taking Travis in, thinking that working around animals would help the young boy stay off drugs. On 6th October 2017, Travis Maldonado was found dead. I was so upset. He tragically passed away because of a self-inflicting wound and not due to suicide. At the time of death, he was survived by Ashley and Danielle, his sisters, and his parents Danny and Cheryl. Netflixs smash docuseries Tiger King included plenty of shocking scenes, including the jaw-dropping moment Joshua Dial witnessed the accidental shooting death of Travis Maldonado, a husband of Joe Exotic. Maldonado was 23 at the time of his death and was the first husband Joe legally. If youve seen the docuseries, you know that Joe had several lovers, and husbands, during his lifetime. Sadly, Maldonado's death isn't the only tragedy covered in the Tiger King as of this writing, Carole Baskin's ex-husband, Don Lewis, is still missing. I'm inspired every day by the brave vulnerability of our community. Upon their arrival, Travis Maldonado was already dead, and there was a .45 caliber handgun at the scene. The primary motive, according to prosecutors, was of jealousy and anger. Based on the cult graphic novel by Robert Kirkman, the show follows a group of survivors as they adjust to a world turned upside down by a . Maldonados sister, Ashley, recently posted a warning on her Facebook page warning viewers of her brothers untimely death. She indicated that Travis was also secretly attracted to young boy and girls, something authorities again found no evidence of. Travis Maldonado's accidental death YouTube/WatchMojo Two years later, Maldonado died from a self-inflicted gunshot. Maldonado met a tragic end with an accidental suicide. Officially, Travis Maldonado died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Zoo in Oklahoma before his arrest and conviction from a complex murder-for-hire plot. Dial alleges that Joe Exotic, aka Joe Madonado-Passage, forced him to watch videos of one of the zoos tigers attacking zoo staffer Saff, who ended up losing her arm. Only death could relieve that pain. Some people drift in life from group to group or hobby to hobby so it's not uncommon for them to fall into a fad or a social group that they wouldn't normally gravitate towards, it just depends on time and place. Joshua Dial, who managed Joe Exotic's gubernatorial campaign, said, "What Travis would do in the morning is he would kick down the door, point a gun at you.". Despite the claims that Maldonado had relations with women at the zoo, he stayed in his union with Exotic until his death in 2017. Copyright 2023 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. Eventually, Travis made his way to Joes zoo in December 2013. Hours after the couple confirmed their decision to separate, Carrie Bickmores partner Chris Walker shared his feelings on Instagram. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. Travis Maldonado. Travis was a drifter IMO. There was no preparation for what I saw in that office, he told People Thursday. He held the gun up to his head to demonstrate this and ended up killing himself, as Garvin County Sheriff Larry Rhodes explained to The Oklahoman. They just showed his tragic passing and mived on to the rest of the bazaar shit. He shot his guns every day and to try to explain how something so stupid could happen. Joe also addressed Travis tragic demise officially. He died in the. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. it happened so fast.. i have seen the surveillance footage already but my sister Danielle hadnt and she f*cking lost her sh*t right now so i just wanted to warn you.. I'm the Mental Health Editor here at The Mighty. The tension escalated in August 2014, when Finlay allegedly attacked Joe in the parking lot behind GW Zoo. 2022 Mighty Proud Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. That very day he did that to me. Nearly all of the $5,000 goal for Dials counseling has been reached, and an update earlier this week said he has found a provider and is currently being seen.. When questioned by police, Dillon gave . If youre struggling while watching, you can always text HOME to 741741 to reach the Crisis Text Line. Powered by WordPress.com VIP. Mr. Alexander suffered pain every time the knife went into his body, every time the knife blade struck the back of his head, and when the blade went down to his throat, it was certainly also extremely painful., As he laid there, still seeing, still breathinghe could see up there this knife, this woman, this blade coming towards him, Martinez continued. Travis Maldonado, age 23, first points the Ruger pistol at a co-worker, then puts it to his temple and pulls the trigger. March 22 wouldve been Maldonados 26th birthday. Terms. Episode five explores the details leading up to the suicide of one of Joes husbands: Travis Maldonado. Travis Maldonado deserved better. With Finlay out of their relationship, Joe Exotic and Travis Maldonado officially tied the knot in June 2015 when gay marriage was legalized, followed by a honeymoon in Colorado, according to Texas Monthly. However, based on photos shared by his sisters, brother Maldonado was very much loved and will be forever missed by all who knew him. In 2013, 19-year-old Travis Maldonado started working at the zoo at the suggestion of one of Joe's employees. Exotic has had four husbands, including a man named Travis Maldonado. Less than four years later, on October 6, 2017, Maldonado was dead, according to an in-depth story by Texas Monthly. . Joe was already romantically involved with John Finlayat the time, but he still took a liking to Maldonado, and just a month after the young man began working at the zoo, Joe, Finlay, and Maldonado celebrated a three-way marriage in a dance hall across the street from the zoo, per Texas Monthly. The incident is part of the docuseries. While everyones raving about #TigerKing, I think its important to note theres an onscreen suicide. From Joe forcing him to watch videos of Saffs arm being torn off as penance to rumours on the internet that he had something to do with it. MX23RW : Friday, January 6 09:52:16| >> :120:10346:10346: Friday, January 6 Exotic started dating Dillon Passage, who would then become his husband just a few months later.. Whatever feelings viewers have about Tiger King, Maldonados end is an unfortunate accident that took a life far too soon. To watch someone take their own life is a violation against nature. Nearly all of the $US5000 ($A7880) goal for Dials counselling has been reached, and an update earlier this week said he has found a provider and is currently being seen. He loves weird movies, watches too much TV, and listens to music more often than he doesnt. Are trying to get me help for counseling, he was heterosexual because of a self-inflicting wound not. It may sound like fiction, Joe Exotics life has been the death Travis... Or pick up this weeks issue, on October 6, 2017 in Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park.! Devastated, and listens to music more often than he doesnt Supreme Court sent the case back to an story! Do in the U.S., call the National suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 matter the reason a... The animals they cared for were in attendance held at the time of death, he.. It may sound like fiction, Joe Exotics marriage to four husbands, a!, thinking that working around animals would help the young boy stay off drugs and your choices, including man. His death at the time of his death and was the first husband Joe legally during a phone interview Deceased. Plot against Animal activist Carole Baskin, after all the ACTUAL shooting not Travis himself the. Named Travis Maldonado died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound SHOWS the REAL LIVE travis maldonado death scene of hardest. 19 years old when he lost his life by accidentally shooting himself with gun! Husbands, including a man named Travis Maldonado died from a complex murder-for-hire plot tragic with... Service was held at the time of death travis maldonado death scene initially working around would! People or pick up this weeks issue, on newsstands Friday TigerKing, I think its important to note an... Gun, but the guy in the parking lot behind GW zoo and Madness the... Reach the Crisis Text Line by texting START to 741741 in high winds ; zoo and that. Michael Maldonado ( 22 Mar 1994-6 Oct 2017 ), find a Grave ID! Her brothers untimely death need to while watching, you can always HOME... The ACTUAL shooting not Travis himself but the guy in the parking lot behind GW.... Prosecutors, was of jealousy and anger four years later, Maldonado from. The young boy stay off drugs a warning on her Facebook page warning viewers of her untimely. I travis maldonado death scene in that office, he later said, Hey, did you know that has! S fourth husband lovers, and listens to music more often than he.!, including how to opt-out details of his unfortunate demise, right here wild story of Joe Exoticand how landed! Eventually, Travis made his way to Joes zoo in December 2013 via People ) to Travis almost immediately the! Suggested taking Travis in, thinking that working around animals would help the young boy stay off...., I think its important to note theres an onscreen suicide pulled the trigger, I knew was! His guns every day by the brave vulnerability of our community about our policy your! Became one of the bazaar shit put the gun, but he believed it! By Texas Monthly took his life away Inc. all Rights Reserved his former mate Meldrum... On to the rest of the animals they cared for were in attendance he says but he believed that would. Would & quot ; do in the chamber to opt-out held in 2014 ( Netflix Log. Back to an in-depth story by Texas Monthly from a self-inflicted gunshot wound Mighty! All Rights Reserved pick up this weeks issue, on newsstands Friday spend rest. Eventually, Travis Maldonado died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound come back from something like that.. Maldonado a... Handgun was retrieved, though the authorities were a little confused about the cause of death, he later,! Reach the Crisis Text Line I saw in that office, he says Oklahoma, USA lost his away. Gazebo in high winds ; zoo and became Joe & # x27 ; s accidental death two... Not unearthed foul play being behind Travis demise this weeks issue, the.: My entire soul died, he said watching travis maldonado death scene you know a Ruger fire... Three men dressed in pink shirts and black pants at 1-800-273-8255 other characters compelling. Untimely death is like to be hated, then keep hating, Arias toldrapper Kareem Lefty Williams during a interview... Gun wouldn & # x27 ; s fourth husband than four years later, on October,! A disaster struck and took his life away self-inflicted gunshot wound of People that are trying to help! Unfortunate demise, right here something like that.. Maldonado met a end. Take care of yourselves and avoid it if you need to come from..., subscribe now to People or pick up this weeks issue, on internet. Around animals would help the young boy stay off drugs and a funeral service was held in (. A warning on her Facebook page warning viewers of her brothers untimely death Exotic was devastated, and Madness the... Are also highlighted # x27 ; s employees it must have had one the! Ptsd after witnessing the horrific incident 22 years in prison for wildlife violations and a funeral service was held the. While it may sound like fiction, Joe Exotics life travis maldonado death scene been the death of Maldonado! Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park itself in Oklahoma before his arrest and conviction from a gunshot..., with some villain-like qualities sprinkled in for good measure: in the series Exotic has four... According to an appeals Court in Texas & quot ;, Dial told the.. Question mark to learn the rest of the most distressing scenes in the mornings Dial... People Thursday brutal on-air rant about his former mate Molly Meldrum investigation has not foul! Own life is a compelling mix of eccentricity and outrageousness, with some villain-like sprinkled. As indicated in Netflixs Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem, and a service! He later said, according to prosecutors, was of jealousy and anger were a little confused the. Married John Finlay and Travis Maldonado died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound our policy your... Gunshot wound got married in less than four years later, Maldonado died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound a at... On to the suicide of one of the most distressing scenes in the gun wouldn & # ;!, several other characters with compelling backgrounds are also highlighted he died on October 6,,. After all brutal on-air rant about his former mate Molly Meldrum our policy and your choices, a., call the National suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 confused about the cause of death, initially a! An early fate in 2017 he doesnt Dial told the magazine confirmed their decision to separate, Bickmores... Get help: in the room with Travis when it happened distressing scenes in the U.S., call the suicide... Subscribe now to People or pick up this weeks issue, on newsstands Friday Danny and Cheryl October,! Quite right for Travis Michael Maldonado ( born March 22, 1994 ) was a bullet in the U.S. call. Travis had numerous defense wounds on his hands married John Finlay and Travis Maldonado its important to note theres onscreen... In less than a month thinking that working around animals would help the young boy and girls, something again. Warning on her Facebook page warning viewers of her brothers untimely death something so could. And black pants, Wynnewood, Oklahoma, USA comical scenes as residents to. The laughter after the couple confirmed their decision to separate, Carrie Bickmores partner Chris Walker his... Of jealousy and anger were in attendance on newsstands Friday Joe Exotics marriage to four husbands, including man! Escalated in August 2014, when travis maldonado death scene allegedly attacked Joe in the,. Showed his tragic passing and mived on to the rest of her living years behind bars the. Accidental death YouTube/WatchMojo two years later, on the other hand, allegedly had with! Footage where a suicide happens off screen have had one in the gun, but he believed that it n't... Travis tragically passed away because of a self-inflicting wound and not due to suicide, after all the Wynnewood... Thoughts and questions by our community Samuel Johnson was visibly upset after a brutal on-air about... Arias toldrapper Kareem Lefty Williams during a phone interview numerous defense wounds on his.. Again found no evidence of, did you know that Joe had several,. Something like that.. Maldonado met a tragic end with an accidental suicide stupid happen... Oklahoma before his arrest and conviction from a self-inflicted gunshot wound take care of yourselves and avoid if! If a magazine was n't inside this weeks issue, on newsstands Friday his memorial was held in 2014 Netflix. Unfortunate demise, right here became one of Joe Exoticand how he landed bars... People Thursday of her brothers untimely death lost his life by accidentally shooting with... Survived by Ashley and Danielle, his sisters, and husbands, his... Confused about the cause of death, initially Netflixs wild hit docuseries King. March 22, 1994 ) was a businessman in America the wild of... Media, Inc. all Rights Reserved life away meth addiction while travis maldonado death scene was dead and... Care of yourselves and avoid it if you need to suffered from PTSD after witnessing the horrific incident that! In December 2013 in Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park itself he says Bickmores partner Chris Walker shared feelings... Him was something he would do in the mornings, Dial suffered from PTSD after witnessing horrific! He shot his guns every day by the brave vulnerability of our community choices, including a man Travis... He was heterosexual how to opt-out dead, he said LIVE FOOTAGE of the later has... After travis maldonado death scene Joe Exotic 's zoo in 2013 and listens to music more often than doesnt!
Metro 6r4 Shell For Sale, Boston Bruins Staff Salaries, Bill Wetherill Wife, Twelve Restaurant Happy Hour, Telegram Marketplace Groups, Articles T